ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say soccer is one of the world's most known sport, I wouldn't exactly say its the most popular lol

JFC [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Back on topic. Beverly center footlocker got triple blacks UB

Yeezy soccer cleats would do a lot better than the football cleats did. People are willing to spend a lot more on soccer cleats. Especially if you look at adidas cleat prices and how quick the hyped ones sell out at 300+, those recent Predator Manias from the champagne pack are reselling for like $600+

Yeah. Also, people in the world actually play "soccer." American football boots don't sell very well, because ummmm, not that many people actually play that sport. It's more of a spectator sport for 50 year old fat white people.

How much do y'all trust eBay sellers for miadidas codes? Honestly was always hesitant to buy any codes from eBay.

Yeah. Also, people in the world actually play "soccer." American football boots don't sell very well, because ummmm, not that many people actually play that sport. It's more of a spectator sport for 50 year old fat white people.
did you learn that at Harvard? 
laugh.gif

As many times as Ive been to Vegas lately, Ive never been to UN. I would not give that dude my business. Hes corny to me.

I know theres an UNDFTD store right there too.

Back
Top Bottom