ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you so much for the response. I guess I will find out in a few days, I'm guessing NLT Friday. Usually all my running shoes are 11.5, if they are to big hopefully I can take them to a RRS store and swap sizes.

You would if that's all you can afford in Middle school and they hadn't created the Dollar Menu yet.
NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 
laugh.gif

Don't overhype it for yourself. Literally only thing that sets it apart from other places is the 1000 island spread. But it is a solid representation of a 'good burger'

Good to know. Bout to have post 4th of July Gen's BBQ so maybe next rrendezvous will have to be some sort of Fried chicken spot.
which location??? i was there on Saturday. 

Since no one else really gave you an answer I will

Trace Khakis are a 3.0 Ultra boost. The 3.0 knit is looser than the 1.0 and the 2.0 knit (with the 1.0 being the tightest). Some people have said it is so loose that they end up sizing .5 down from their TTS (same as PK NMD for some). Personally I stay at my TTS so if your FKR size is your TTS then you should be fine, if you .5 up from your TTS on your FKR then they may be too big for you. Personally I'm a 12 in FKR and UB 1.0, a 11.5 in UB 2.0/3.0, and either a 11 or 11.5 in PK NMD (both fit fine). Hope this helps!

Also, If you get them in and they are to loose then at least you know your size and if you ordered from adidas.com then they have free returns online or you can return them in store if you paid via CC and not Paypal
thank you! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Here in Atlanta we're starting to love soccer, esp with the new MLS franchise (who's killing it btw). Highest attendance of any MLS city

Here in Atlanta we're starting to love soccer, esp with the new MLS franchise (who's killing it btw). Highest attendance of any MLS city
They just built a stadium out here in the Bay as well. Don't know if the local team is killin' it since I don't watch. 

But it seems like the building of a soccer stadium is part of the gentrification package.

yeah, I went to the Milpitas location as well. that was my first time at that spot, but I live right off of 237 so it was just a quick drive down
Then you know quite well UBs and korean BBQ spots don't get along.

It's one of those EQT / NMD kinda floor.

Might give the VaporMax the KBBQ floor test.

Yo if you're ever around union square, go to Ainsworth and get the mac and cheese burger and I swear you will look like Marshall eating the burger every time. Go in the afternoon tho because it gets busy at night being a bar and all. 
noted. Thanks 

@raulishere  you got a link? lol I don't see it.  

Edit: Damn nvm dude wants $616 + shipping and fees. I can just buy DS for probably a little more on Stockx. I think I'm getting over them tho. Kinda want to save up for when the flyknit trainers and maybe the vaporfly 4% drop. 

Last edited:

@raulishere  you got a link? lol I don't see it.  

Edit: Damn nvm dude wants $616 + shipping and fees. I can just buy DS for probably a little more on Stockx. I think I'm getting over them tho. Kinda want to save up for when the flyknit trainers and maybe the vaporfly 4% drop. 
Ah damn haven't been keeping up to date with the market on them, my bad.

Also MiAdidas code gonna be the new matches code

I kinda want to be the 1st to find a link before any one just to see how many lurking NT names I see.

There's probably someone out there lurking that got a better collection than half the regulars in here.

Thanks for looking out tho! Might be over the kiths now tbh. I think I just feed off the ronnie hype too much lol. 

Back
Top Bottom