ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So according to that article, 99% of sports are spectator sports other than Golf because a 64 yr old man can still get by on the course.

Is MLS that sport that folks in their 40s watch/play to hold on to that last bit of youth?

No. I just read stuff for free and I've played the sport for 20 years. Crazy concepts.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...-tv-audiences-2017-06-30?mod=mw_share_twitter
Doesn't it make sense that older men are the primary audience of televised sports? Since they are unable to play the sport anymore so they instead watch the sport. Doesn't mean that the people who don't watch aren't interested in playing the sport.

Point I am trying to make is you can't accurately gauge a sports audience off of television audience because of the reason I stated before and the fact that older people are also less likely to go to the actual sport event and therefore watch it on television

Last edited:
its a very biased argument because dude has been playing for 20 years so of course he's going to defend it and praise it like its the best sport 

Last edited:

Is someone trying to argue soccers popularity in the states or worldwide??
No, the original discussion was about the demand of soccer inspired boost shoes and how it's supposedly expected to have an audience since its the world's most popular sport.

I pointed out that soccer cleats tend to command a higher price than football and be more coveted, and someone argued that that's because no one actually plays american football and it's only watched by fat 50 year olds 
laugh.gif

all sports are watched by 50+ aged people lol. I just don't know where the statistics were drawn that nobody plays football... 

Last edited:
I'm always down to argue with someone about anything
mmm, i don't think you want to go down that path lol.

Only down to debate a topic if it's worthwhile or if it is to correct/prove a point that said remark is false and/or highly unlikely.

But you tend to find out if dude is out of their mind within 2-3 counter posts.

Used to get baited into back and forths a lot until I figured that out.

mmm, i don't think you want to go down that path lol.

Only down to debate a topic if it's worthwhile or if it is to correct/prove a point that said remark is false and/or highly unlikely.

But you tend to find out if dude is out of their mind within 2-3 counter posts.

Used to get baited into back and forths a lot until I figured that out.
Most definitely, I just like to talk about random stuff and research it and getting into an arguement gives me a reason to do so :lol:

Also if we both learn something from the arguement then I find it's worthwhile, but every now and then you get someone who refuses to budge on their opinion no matter how wrong they are so that's the time that it's worthless to discuss

Most definitely, I just like to talk about random stuff and research it and getting into an arguement gives me a reason to do so
laugh.gif

Also if we both learn something from the arguement then I find it's worthwhile, but every now and then you get someone who refuses to budge on their opinion no matter how wrong they are so that's the time that it's worthless to discuss
I'm only in here for the Boost and Burger Talk. All else is white noise.

I'm only in here for the Boost and Burger Talk. All else is white noise.

Ayyyyy just a quick comment on burgers, NY is set to get the first in and out on the east side right off the ferry in Staten Island when that outlet opens lmao.

Also definitely not getting the nemeziz. That upper looked like it was soft but now I'm seeing it's the opposite.

Last edited:
Ayyyyy just a quick comment on burgers, NY is set to get the first in and out on the east side right off the ferry in Staten Island when that outlet opens lmao.

Also definitely not getting the nemeziz. That upper looked like it was soft but now I'm seeing it's the opposite.
manhattan side or staten island side? Theres going to be a Shake Shack opening at the SI mall too. Finally don't have to trek out of SI for some late night cravings 
laugh.gif
 Now they just gotta throw in a chick-fil-a and I'm good for the weekend diet 

Let's see an article about that NY In N Out claim, I call ducktales
yeah I just searched it up, it was pictured as a mock-up to how the new staten island mall would look like. But I already knew they were putting a shake shack there. So its the first time I'm hearing about an In N Out by the ferry

Back
Top Bottom