ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ran across a lonely pair of the ultra boost og cw at a trekking outlet...and they were my size. backup pair for 89€! love that cw! 
smokin.gif

I got a spare pair nmd consortium us 10.5 1 of 1000 pairs I will try to swap these for a cream UB in the same size

Wait they only made a 1000 of them NMDs??? No wonder i cant find them for less than 300 :smh: Dammit Adidas for not mass producing their best sneakers

I might be in the minority but I wish the creams weren't wooly

in before the "pro" wool police come in and say you can't tell the difference.

I also dislike the wools. But it doesn't bug me if there's no choice. But when there is a choice, (ex: wool grey vs. Silver LTD), I go non-wool all day

Thanks to all that posted the RRS discount, purchased 3 pairs of UB for $380 shipped 
smokin.gif

Volt, Solar Red, and Clear Green

Quote:

Originally Posted by viskor  

You will not be able to get creams straight up for your whites. Whites are easily obtainable these days.

Originally Posted by Nspa32  

you don't agree? unless he's referring to the J&D whites - which will hold a lot more value than the creams over time -, the white UB's can be had for retail. so many restocks these days.

Probably a little tore down due to the influx of holiday orders/stuff being shipped across the world these past few weeks. RevUp is authorized as an adidas retailer, so I think we'll be fine, I just ordered a couple days ago. How long did shipping take?

Yeah I guess I'm just paranoid because their site looked super sketch! I ordered on the 21st & received the 30th.

Thats all normal. Black paper only came in the first release of triple whites. All subsequent releases have white paper. Mine also had no hang tag but did have a product sticker stuck to the inside of one sneaker.

One of my shoes had a sticker too, never seen anything like it so I was confused, thanks for clearing things up!

I've posted this before but NMDs WILL RESTOCK during the first half of this month. Do not pay resale...yet.

Back
Top Bottom