ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RTT stock laces are longer than i'd like, so did one kith lace to see. i d k (?)

311FB76D-8EE0-43B6-A83A-DB34665A6F49.JPG

Nah... cool to see though.

looks like concepts restocked the TB 3.0 v2 about 2 hours ago, just cant seem to get my hands on a pair of those.

Those MiAdidas Supernovas are pretty awesome, a lot of options for customizing. How are they compared to UBs?

You're welcome. Another important thing to note is most if not all of the high-tier fake batches of ultra boosts right now have this flaw in the boost, so it's an easy identifier
Sorry one more question about the RC 1.0...does it come with either the size sticker inside the shoe or the sz hang tag? Is it sus if it doesn't come with either the sticker or the size hang tag?
IMG_9369.JPG
IMG_9370.JPG

Sorry one more question about the RC 1.0...does it come with either the size sticker inside the shoe or the sz hang tag? Is it sus if it doesn't come with either the sticker or the size hang tag?
IMG_9369.JPG
IMG_9370.JPG

They definitely came with a sticker, and almost positive a hang tag. Just because they arnt there doesnt make them suspect though, since they're so easily removable. However if there are other eyebrow raising things, then that would add on to me worrying.

Everything looks good though, I would just chalk it up to the guy already removing them.

Back
Top Bottom