ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw on twitter BAIT Melrose has ~100 pairs. I assume most locations will have around that many

Damn, I might have to go back.

Got a feeling that there's a lot of pairs at Melrose because that's where they're having the launch party.

Last edited:
IMG_6348.JPG

Went to check if there was any line at 8 pm pst (store opens at 11 am) and it was already 20+ deep. No chance. Bounced out of there.
Geez, it's a no-go. that $300 8.5 early eBay pair doesnt look too bad now. Lol

Damn, I might have to go back.

Got a feeling that there's a lot of pairs at Melrose because that's where they're having the launch party.

Dude Out Here Said They Had A LOT Of Pairs But That Locations Have Been Asked To Make Two Lines Potentially In The Morning.

1 Line For Those Wanting The Complete Pack That Will Take Priority, Then A Second Line For Those Set On 1 Model Or The Other.

Dude Said "We Got Like 200 Pairs" But I Dunno If That's Both Models Or What So Don't Hold Me To That Number

Dude Out Here Said They Had A LOT Of Pairs But That Locations Have Been Asked To Make Two Lines Potentially In The Morning.

1 Line For Those Wanting The Complete Pack That Will Take Priority, Then A Second Line For Those Set On 1 Model Or The Other.

Dude Said "We Got Like 200 Pairs" But I Dunno If That's Both Models Or What So Don't Hold Me To That Number

What city u talkin bout?

Round Two Bait Raffle Emails going out. But only the White Pair available.

"Note : The BAIT x adidas Consortium M.O.D. Cage EQT Support “R&D” Pack is sold out online."

Back
Top Bottom