ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably kept more black pairs behind for the in store release if I had to guess

That would be the positive way of thinking about it. More likely they kept the black pairs for store employees

Probably kept more black pairs behind for the in store release if I had to guess

That would be the positive way of thinking about it. More likely they kept the black pairs for store employees
Yea I like the black pair enough that I would've bought the white potential brick but buying the white alone doesn't make too much sense, I got too many all white kicks to be doing it. Also got a lot of black and black and white kicks but you can never have too many of those cuz they don't get dirty that easily lol

Damn.. just won the whites too.. hmm. Didn't know they were doing wristbands at bait. Would have just went to that event but didnr wanna camp smh

I get a white! you get a white. you get a white.

So excited after seeing that "CONGRATULATIONS" from a Bait email address.

Every shoe and clothing designer going for that souvenir jacket style look. The back heel is near exact to my Beams x Mita x Asics from past year. That one better than the look of this NMD. Both have stupid looking tiger.

IMG_0643.JPG

I love this joints fam

Actually on the market for a dope souvenir jacket tbh

To go with my ancient asian roots (you know first people to populate america were asians, SOMETHING IS SOMETHING lol)

Every shoe and clothing designer going for that souvenir jacket style look. The back heel is near exact to my Beams x Mita x Asics from past year. That one better than the look of this NMD. Both have stupid looking tiger.
Out of context the tiger might look goofy, but isn't it supposed to be reminiscent of old school Japanese woodblock print-style art, or something to that effect?

you can choose buy them individually? i thought raffle winners need to buy both pairs
What has now become Round 1 (previous night), you had the option to purchase the pack -or- the white. Tonight's Round 2 was only the option to buy the white. The Black futures were never available individually online via Bait.

Was able to cop the whites. I think it's pretty damn fire. Only thing is it will be my third triple white adidas shoe.

'won' the white pair as well. skipped the Bait event, didn't know they hand out wristband. Will you be able to come back in the morning with the wrist band? Was thinking of showing up at 8am to see if the pack-only line is short.

Back
Top Bottom