ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone seen these SNS x Social Status samples? Never knew there was a tan sample which I think look much better than the release

IG: abitgabriel

IMG_6171.jpg
IMG_6172.jpg
IMG_6173.jpg
IMG_6174.jpg
IMG_6175.jpg

Ok so general question. I created a shipping label and dropped off a pair of shoes on Sept 1 and still no movement or scanning. Is anyone else having tracking update delays?

What I do is I go straight to the counter to drop off my packages and have them scan it instead of dropping it off at the drop box.

Where did you hear about him upping his prices? How consignment works is when the lowest price of that sneaker gets sold, it moves up to the next listed price that was undercut from the cheaper one. Also Jaycee is not a one man business, he has multiple employees working at his shop and is not the one that deals with pricing. As for him relying on youtubers to buy there..no, they are located in Vegas and have people from all over the world that goes there, especially when there is an event going on in the city. Lastly if you really wanted to contact them, you should try calling instead. Stop throwing around misinformation.

i don't think you know how consignment works..the shop decides what they are willing to sell and for what price..you really think they are waiting to sell a shoe valued at $200..so they can sell the same shoe, from a different person, at $500 ,an hour later? as if there is a cap on that first shoe??i wish that was the case...naa, they can do whatever they want as far as price goes because thhe market fluctuates. they move the price up on that $200 shoe to $500 before it gets sold. they rely wholly on marketing and advertisement to sell shoes...they don't have good prices, any sort of accommodation or convenience that would push me to choose their shop.. especially since they don't even answer emails(after emailing on many occasions).. and i aint calling vegas to talk to some bozo. ..people know the place from youtube because kids make vlogs in the shop and will spend. not a bad thing..thats good for them. but why cater to a nobody like me when you have wealthy people from all over buying sneakers there.. hey its business..

Last edited:
Really now?, I've consignment with the shop and other shops before, You are the one who sets the price and they are the one that agrees whether or not it is reasonable and a lot of times reject higher prices and tries to price 10% below what other consignment shops are pricing. You see the price of your shoes going up on their site and on the shelf with the price that it was listed for. They are already getting 10% from your consign shoes without spending a dime, you really think they are going to up the price of your shoes without consent and risk the business? and no they were starting to get big before all this youtube stuff started happening. Talk to me when you get actual facts and evidence, not assumptions.

I'd kinda want to see them in person. I like that the buckle is gone, but to be honest the strap feature kinda made it look better. I just hated that they used a cheap plastic buckling system on it.

Anyway, I'll probably skip. Eyes set on the PackerxSolebox, Grey 3 and the Burgs.

Y'all too caught up about how he runs his business and his personal life.

If he has the lowest price on a shoe (probably won't be the lowest due to the nature of consignment shops but my point still stands) and it's legit I'm gonna buy from them just like you would.

Yeah it's odd he would skip his brother's wedding for a sneaker convention but at the end of the day that affects him and his family, not me so I got bigger things to worry about.

as lame and corny that I think the dude is, I think im going to give in and order. This is absolutely the lowest price around.

SNS x SS UB Size 12.5 went down to $355 on Stockx. New buyers can get an additional $20 off. Not a bad price.

Really now?, I've consignment with the shop and other shops before, You are the one who sets the price and they are the one that agrees whether or not it is reasonable and a lot of times reject higher prices and tries to price 10% below what other consignment shops are pricing. You see the price of your shoes going up on their site and on the shelf with the price that it was listed for. They are already getting 10% from your consign shoes without spending a dime, you really think they are going to up the price of your shoes without consent and risk the business? and no they were starting to get big before all this youtube stuff started happening. Talk to me when you get actual facts and evidence, not assumptions.
nice

Last edited:
Is it because you feel like you're living a lie? Lmao I don't even care what people think anymore. I actually got asked about where to get my custom laser bred 1s. Ended up doing 4 customs for people that asked for some quick money to buy more kicks.

lol nah I don't care what other people say because wearing customs is not the same as wearing fakes. Personally, I just don't like to wear customs. Like @FullMax97 said, I like colorways that was officially released

Back
Top Bottom