ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah usually you're good in terms of your order going through if the charge is on your card and the order is in your order history

Now if they ship or not that's another question :lol: Looks like you're good with having an order in their system though

Yup. Pending charge. Currently says "authorized" but normally i've seen "Paid" in the payment status column so it threw me off. Just wanted to see what others had.
As far as payment goes, like Fullmax97 is saying, you're fine. Had the fraud detection kicked in at the order during the checkout flow, CC would have given you the Mutombo when hitting 'complete order'. I think what happened was your cc deemed it suspicious, but not suspicious enough to not go through with it. By you immediately confirming via SMS, the order (from a payment standpoint) is fine.

* I had it happen to me at Haven when they dropped their UB collab. Declined at the checkout, do not pass Go, do not collect $200 UBs.

Anyone put their ATR's to the test as far as water repellency is concerned?

Also anyone try in the laceless? I did not check foot locker but couldn't find them at Champs Finish Line nor Foot Action

Just got back from a little vacation in Montreal. Anyone get me a size 12 in the Baits?? lol. I wonder if I missed any shops in Montreal.

Like the copas, sitting on the bench for those predators.
giphy.gif

As long as you had a good vacation that's all that matters man :wink:
Enjoying life is way more important than some shoes

Back
Top Bottom