ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. They got a new store opening at NYC tomorrow as well. Lots of things happening for them. Won't be surprised if I get them in 2018 lol.

Yeah I think most of us are in the same situation on the Lux. I haven't heard a peep from SNS since the order.

Not gonna lie, wearing these all day and looking down at them makes me feel like I'm wearing some bootleg Chinatown NMD with that UB upper :rofl:

x02DkGaPJ-MbqoMVMu1RSXPs_kCJytFDaO204ndY-at59iJsU0jfxiOvOyxiVESTavKtWrs812S3lSB4h9_USPtL1cWXRpv-gN_pIivySpXySB_8NXlbX6KZlV0cKZRveAHCw4u2kFc0Arm0rrvOOHnh9xcJetNl4TZ0I37Ebe3i1mjzUjtpC_GlPrznUftbToIRH3ejaU9dAAHU3ZhdA5GZyjexPV7IRdSJ5FCRbNECznrUQ0aA_1DlSIJRtIfDf7UR-YbrlT-_tG7BpuuOUI5khpFHQ1qHlQgtBYIR7Ndput6dO0kv-5S2c4eA8_41gqeNEdyyg6AItAxGoC7UUYUR83LOQJ3YvyhvYMoqrABIbWy5J8ZxJIOU7vpeOMwGOyPKbMJ095HEmqK1UbVK541SYK3e4Q048TrwTRRDgBoBecoxSUYWWxZffMlLuXjbiH9BSQgjacnTd2l2tQoo5tJMfVufuwvMBgGc7Z3qj80Oz0_kyHlaUG80MFCTid6X5_p9PAOE_beBqdvrw-hjxZi-EcbsrJmFejxgYn6DHQDlNG3pRNnQ5zUwXrKr5vUsXvqCPw3VqA_v-1QM0whRocKTSO_g5XI0uKdUxe-C=w1206-h950-no

Yeah I think most of us are in the same situation on the Lux. I haven't heard a peep from SNS since the order.
I think SNS might be backed up or something. Still waiting on my blue tint 350s to be shipped. Still stuck on processing as well.

Finally received shipping info from AMM for the UB but just looks like a label and not actual movement. Good thing I picked up a pair locally. These are double up worthy

These made it in first from AMM. (No cancels here, thankfully) UBs to follow, slowly but surely.
AMM12191.jpg
AMM12191.jpg
AMM12192.jpg
AMM12193.jpg
Nice pic!

My friend got a pair for me on Kith and I copped again on Bait. My intention was to return a pair, but these are so nice, I’m thinking about keeping both pairs now

My Bait pair of AMM UBs I ordered yesterday has the shipping label created! Crazy these things are still restocking.

My god these AMM cashmere is soft. Now my fiancé wants a pair. Anywhere else they still have the NMD in stock? Preferably a size 5

never would have imagined AMM and lux would be so easy to cop.

I think a lace swap to match the cage color will be dope on the lux

Consortium stores are getting a ton of pairs of the Lux. Packer loaded ~250 pairs

Wish it was this way for the RTT, although considering the pre release sales for those most stores probably backdoored their allotment

Back
Top Bottom