ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To those who have AMM UBs and NMD, could u confirm sizing for me?
i wear US10 for 1.0 and 2.0 UBs and 9.5 for 3.0s UBs
should i go for US10 for AMM UBs and 9.5 for NMDs?

if you go 10 for UBs, it'll be a little long, but the midfoot and ankle will fit like your 1.0. If you for 9.5 in UB , the length will be more like your 3.0 fit, but i think* the midfoot and ankle area will 'feel' tight. Whatever your preference is.

for NMDs, if you are 9.5 in 3.0 IMHO, u should go 9 in NMD.

To those who have AMM UBs and NMD, could u confirm sizing for me?
i wear US10 for 1.0 and 2.0 UBs and 9.5 for 3.0s UBs
should i go for US10 for AMM UBs and 9.5 for NMDs?

For the UB, i went with 1.0 sizing which is .5 up from my TTS. (and in-line with the above observances, if you go by 1.0 sizing it's about a finger width longer at the front.)
For the NMD PK, the usual .5 down from TTS.

if you go 10 for UBs, it'll be a little long, but the midfoot and ankle will fit like your 1.0. If you for 9.5 in UB , the length will be more like your 3.0 fit, but i think* the midfoot and ankle area will 'feel' tight. Whatever your preference is.

for NMDs, if you are 9.5 in 3.0 IMHO, u should go 9 in NMD.

do the AMM nmds come with insoles? i normally go tts for nmds as i add an insole in..

do the AMM nmds come with insoles? i normally go tts for nmds as i add an insole in..

so i dont own the NMDS, but it's not an insole perse. my brother who has them said it's just like a woven layer (not removable) and he went with his 'normal' PK NMD sizing, .5 down from TTS (or his 3.0)

15146453979331645399276.jpg

Went team retail for December, 2018 resolution no kicks purchases so went all out this month.

Happy New Year y'all
Also, Proper refunded me 15 percent for the dirty shipped amm sole so my pair was 203 shipped cuz of taxes and such so pretty much saved on that.

Last edited:
every new email that comes in for a coupon I jump to their site :lol:. Bdga with 30% off everything, but they dont have Lux on the site.

not sure if it's just my impression but there seem to be so many bad stories in regards to the amm release and shipping

yeah @foreverl PMed me a spot like that, but im looking for more like 15-20% off. Ive got my eye on a place that should have a coupon coming, im just not sure when.

Blends has about 30% off for their sale items , and there were a couple things there I wanted.

BAIT had probably the best list of sale items. I was able to get a pair of Iniki's for 70 or 80 bucks. Dang these things are comfy. Also grabbed a pair of the Norse Terrex for 80 and the W&H R2 in PK for 100 or so. They all got delivered yesterday.

I'm literally just going down the list of Us Consortium spots plus SNS to see if I can find any really good deals w/ my size in stock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom