ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TGWO has 20% off sitewide. Granted, their 30 euro for DHL shipping pretty much ruins any sale...

Last edited:
Also grabbed a pair of the Norse Terrex for 80 and the W&H R2 in PK for 100 or so. They all got delivered yesterday.

Picked up those W+H too. For that money I couldn’t pass. Should come in today. I’m in Orlando on vaca so they’ll be waiting for me when I get back. Should have just had them shipped down here.

Finally got my tts and without any issues from Bait (don’t mind the kitchen background, wanted to use the lighting:smokin)
F9235B23-7AE2-475D-8F90-BDB81F2D1C97.jpeg

HOWEVA (SAS voice), you can get a 10.5 from BAIT for retail w/ ZERO shipping right now.

I think that's as good as you're gonna get (and would still be $12 less than AMM charged on the original release, frankly).

This but 11.5, Ask prices been dropping on Stockx but catching under retail is gonna be hard.

You guys need to just not expect under retail. There are few enough in stores at specific, non-****** sizes, and enough of those who have the larger sizes and would prefer to keep than to flip, that retail should be the goal unless you're mini-me.

You guys need to just not expect under retail. There are few enough in stores at specific, non-****** sizes, and enough of those who have the larger sizes and would prefer to keep than to flip, that retail should be the goal unless you're mini-me.

I don't expect it especially on a collab, I just know it never hurts to check. Might as well get this 11 on BAIT and see how it goes *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom