ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_3040.JPG

Busy Holiday week but finally had time to take a closer look at the last Ultra Boost pickup for the year: A Ma Maniere ATL x Invincible TW Ultra Boost. This was my replacement pair, Parents got their shoes last week. Main selling point was the Taiwan Connection, but ended up impressed with both the UB and NMD designs.

Never a fan of all white shoes, but the materials and design used caught my attention. Best Sneaker Exchange collab of the entire program. Went up 1/2 to 11US from true to size. Exact width with thumb extra length. Regular socks, regular bit flat feet at end of day.

Dont have those Ronnie collab but I got a pair of trail Boost sitting in the box unworn. Got em for like $45. They are real nice. With this weather I’m gonna pull them out.
Sizing more TTS, rather than half size up like most UBs.

Dont have those Ronnie collab but I got a pair of trail Boost sitting in the box unworn. Got em for like $45. They are real nice. With this weather I’m gonna pull them out.
Sizing more TTS, rather than half size up like most UBs.
I have the black trail pair. Got them for like 25 at the outlet. Been wearing them in the snow last 2 days

Cant speak to these I passed on them a few times but I have the volt pair which are equally as loud and I love them but hardly wear them

I remember when UB first launched...all the CWs sat, but the solars and volts sat the longest. Crazy how sought after they all are now.

they hit extreme discounts too... didnt want them then, dont want them now *kanye shrug*

still love these ..trying my hardest to preserve them! lol rips and all!

oxxQwGCl.jpg

boy how the tide quickly turned on 4.0s. People were all about them when pictures first surfaced :lol:
I like the 4.0 core blacks better than the 3.0s, after havi seen them in person. Can't say anything else in favor of the 4.0 yet, though. :-/

Run in trail boost?

Hell no. I bring them out for leisure hikes and when it’s raining. I will be wearing them next week when I go to the mountains

Really late checking back in Thread cause busy Holiday week. Hit Manual on Ubiq but prob not keeping. Tell you guys an interesting story since both are also Home Islanders: my Father saw a pic of the Neighborhood JP x Invincible NMD and went off the deep end. Says that same character on the back heel is used on burial caskets/urns. So just be aware some Old School folks have issues.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60179...d.html?spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.61.Qy9dRF

Sooo you're saying I'd be some kind of angel of death bada$$?!!

SOLD!!

:smokin

Them’s ATB 4.0’s

Gonna pass on them but I’ll try to snag those CNY.

Those Arkyn’s might be a cop for me in a different CW.

Right now if I were to base the shoes I'd go UB 1.0, ClimaUB, UB 2.0, UB 3.0/UB 4.0 tied. For comfort I haven't tried the Climas obviously but outside of that I'd go in reverse order.

Bro, you still haven't gotten your shoes yet?I think I saw several deals posted for 3.0's and 4.0's. Someone help him :lol:
I bought some old schools and clothes today and have about 200$ left so looking to buy some cheap ultraboosts. Need about 30$ leftover to buy my friend a gift tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom