ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what are those white UB's with black cage and heel cup is also black? Saw them on Barney's? Anywhere else i can grab them from?

All pairs of the AM4 LA have different upper PKs, the pattern is random. So far today I’ve seen pairs that are most yellow, pairs that are mostly green, pairs that are mostly red, but they all have a mix. Kinda cool actually.

I’m at the event now. They just dropped (possibly for free) 200 pairs of the Pharrell BYWs only available via raffle to those who were able to get into the Pharrell panel.

I hit on AM4 Paris, BYWs and Parley Mids so far today, hopefully will hit one or two more.

edit - as I was typing this I hit on AM4 London. :lol:

Seems like easy to win the raffles. Been reading people winning almost everything to win there.

Non-boost related but have any of you guys here returned an order back to SNS? Wana know if they refund the shipping fees. Paid through Paypal and I think I've read before that Paypal can help with the shipping fees? Is that true?

Just received my 4.0 Core Blacks and anniversaries. Still can't decide which pair to keep and which to return. Guidance? Also, a couple obligatory 3M shots.

DSCF2368.JPG
DSCF2375.JPG
DSCF2377.JPG

Last edited:
I’d keep the anniversary’s cause those will be harder to find on sale. The core blacks are constantly on sale. Not $108 sale but close.

Not to mention that 3m tho...

Non-boost related but have any of you guys here returned an order back to SNS? Wana know if they refund the shipping fees. Paid through Paypal and I think I've read before that Paypal can help with the shipping fees? Is that true?
They did not refund shipping fees when I returned items to SNS.

I’d keep the anniversary’s cause those will be harder to find on sale. The core blacks are constantly on sale. Not $108 sale but close.

Not to mention that 3m tho...
yeah, I always wanted the 3M 1.0s but could never bring myself to pay the then ~$250 resale prices. These might be the poor man's version at $135. I just wish the cage was black! And yes, tough to return the CBs after having gotten them for $108, but I have no business keeping both of these. The pure black/white of the CBs is tempting, though.

I got the Anni's and the core blacks as well...and I'm keeping both. Partly because these are my first black upper/white boost pairs (got two triple blacks). The other reason is because I prefer the core blacks over the anniversary's but I don't expect to find them that cheap ever again...at least not my size.

Core black 4.0's are just clean as hell.

Was hoping they would. Thanks, though!
PP reimburses up to $30. From where i live, Post Officd charges $35 to Sweden. You need to enroll to Paypal Return Shipping Reimbursement program easily (google) then open a case from the charge item in ur Paypal ledger then submit the proof of return.

if you signed up through paypal for the “return shipping refund” program which is up to 30$ usd , then paypal will be the one to refund u. SNS does not refund shipping themselves. They can provide shipping labels if the item was deemed defective or there was an error on their part.

edit : sorry to beat a dead horse

yeah, I always wanted the 3M 1.0s but could never bring myself to pay the then ~$250 resale prices. These might be the poor man's version at $135. I just wish the cage was black! And yes, tough to return the CBs after having gotten them for $108, but I have no business keeping both of these. The pure black/white of the CBs is tempting, though.
paint the cage.

Anyone in here able to photoshop a black cage on the anniversary’s?

Back
Top Bottom