ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TTS is the recommendation then? Btw, how is the distressing effect? Not sure how they processed that, but will it 'worsen' over time?

That's the main draw for me, as the cw is really boring. It does give a Y3esque vibe true enough.
TTS. Distressing definitely feels more cosmetic/for show simply because it’s mirrored on both shoes. Feel like it’s too early to tell for sure whether under normal wear it’ll fray more though.

Medial stripes have that, ‘applied with a sponge’ painted look, like the stripes on the RTT mids. It’s definitely not re-inventing the collab wheel with the cw, but it’s an easy wear and comfortable. Looking forward to different cws.

Ordered Clima black with express shipping. JD not shipping it yet. Seemed like i could have save $15 with normal shipping. The white pair starts popping up on twitter too

TTS. Distressing definitely feels more cosmetic/for show simply because it’s mirrored on both shoes. Feel like it’s too early to tell for sure whether under normal wear it’ll fray more though.

Medial stripes have that, ‘applied with a sponge’ painted look, like the stripes on the RTT mids. It’s definitely not re-inventing the collab wheel with the cw, but it’s an easy wear and comfortable. Looking forward to different cws.

aHH gotcha. So you will the socks show up thru the distressed PK? Or is it double layer with a liner..?

Regarding the stripes on the medial side, yeah that's what I thought was replicated before with the RTT mids. Theres nothing on utube talking about this new silhouette..information is really scant.

I wonder why they didn't drop this pair instead. Much, much nicer.

IMG_7874.JPG

Yup, just tried changing or cancelling my order for black climas, but less than 24hrs after order and they can't do it, oh well, lesson learned.
Anyone in Toronto that needs black clima in size 12 let me know.

most of the time the ebay coupons are tied to specific sellers which is more annoying than when they have a $50-$100 maximum discount

Naked's arrived from NAKED Copenhagen yesterday, apologies for the quick-n-dirty shots. Using new Consortium box was a bonus - same as CLOT Alienegra.

Regularly wear 9.5s (43 1/3 EU) in NMDs and BOOSTs and these fit perfectly. Not bad for $160 + shipping.

2018-03-15 17.08.34.jpg . 2018-03-15 17.09.03.jpg 2018-03-15 17.09.24.jpg

What size did you get this in?

All these Climas shipping, and I’m sitting here seeing my cancelled size for $500 :smh:

Well, I'm in the Schrodinger's cat phase at the moment. Haven't received a ship or cancellation email yet. Though my size was sitting until way after I completed my order.

Back
Top Bottom