ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the folks waiting on ADC, my OGs arrived yesterday unannounced. Got tracking and delivery emails today. :lol:

My pair had mad black scuffs on the heel cup though, so back they go. I’ll catch a pair on disco later somewhere else.

Yea I used the Ref / Order #'s posted in this thread, and she just kept saying "These ultraboosts do not allow any discounts".

So F it, just gonna return them to ADC once they arrive. Kind of dumb on their part to lose out on shipping both ways, when they could just adjust the price / add the discount codes.

Whats the point of the Creators Club discounts... if you can't use it on anything worthwhile?

I've been super lucky so far to be able to apply 30% off not only to creams and OGs, but also 2 pairs of salts. All done via chat. FWIW, I mentioned both being an Icon and that the Adidas B&Ms have 30% off store wide.

got both TTS and 0.5 up in OGs but got rid of both today because of the shape. not sure if these were both "bad bannanas" or it was the natural slimness of this particular pair because of the knit/color, or both.

sucks cause I really wanted to like this pair from seeing all the pics. QC definitely seemed off on this run though. one of the pairs also had a misaligned cage :smh:

sucks cause I really wanted to like this pair from seeing all the pics. QC definitely seemed off on this run though. one of the pairs also had a misaligned cage :smh:
Just got my pair of Creams in from StockX a few days ago and was wondering why one of my cages was looking "misaligned" too. I think I found the problem though, the stitching on the medial side was way higher than the anterior side. Here's some pictures for comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpg
    IMG_4238.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4239.jpg
    IMG_4239.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Btw did you guys get the cardboard insoles with your ogs or creams? I bought both from adc and they didn't include it. Some tampering going on in the warehouse?
My Navy MC toe 1.0s from StockX didn't come with them either so now I'm wondering if the retros didn't come with them at all.

FINALLY got my shipping confirmation a week later for the OG’s :pimp: says I’ll have them tomorrow by end of the day

So as much as I love the UB’s and the Creams, my Creams that I got do not feel as comfortable as my other previous UB. Not like they’re uncomfortable but they don’t feel like walking on clouds like my past ones. Are they making the Boost out of cheaper material or some **** now?

Just checked my OG and Nubuck cages from boost week via adidas store, no quality issues. Cages line up perfectly with the 1.0 knit patterns. As for the banana shape... never heard of a UB fan being bothered by this especially with the shoe not being on-foot. Just don’t follow how that is meaningful. They should all be curved off-foot.

Back
Top Bottom