ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my Feature pear, feels good man for 162.

Normal 1.0 sizing, normal fit. Knit feels subjectively tighter but the length is the same.

Please Adidas, bless us with Wool Greys or 3Ms.

I'm a big fan of re-releasing originals exactly how they were made previously. I like the black/gray gradient 1.0s releasing, but the original pair had a black heel cup not gray. I still wear my original pair that I bought in early 2016. Its too bad they didn't release it the exact same way - I woulda copped.

I'm a big fan of re-releasing originals exactly how they were made previously. I like the black/gray gradient 1.0s releasing, but the original pair had a black heel cup not gray. I still wear my original pair that I bought in early 2016. Its too bad they didn't release it the exact same way - I woulda copped.

what are black/grey gradient 1.0

I’ve been the same size in every iteration of UBS, and these retro 1.0s are a half size small. I’m so bummed.

YO! What size do you wear in your 3.0 4.0 UB?

I only own one pair, triple black Nubuck cage. Bought a size 13 last week for $140... tried them on before purchase and fell in love.... It’s not for length though, it’s for width. I’ve tried on size 12 3.0 long time ago and was surprised how nice it felt because all my 1.0 must be 12.5-13 or they pull down too hard on the top of my foot and get sore after about an hour...

I feel like with every company re-releasing shoes and there always being slight differences in the restocks/retros it speaks to the fact that companies actually aren’t able to duplicate the original shoe down to the smallest detail.

These are billion dollar companies and theoretically they should be able to accurately reproduce a shoe in its OG form, but I can’t think of any instances where a company actually has. There’s always at least 1 little detail that is deliberately changed or off.

Glad i grabbed 2 OGs off ADC. First one the shape was way off and curved up in the front a ton. Insole didn't sit right. Second pair came today and the shape is way better but there is a glue stain on the cage and heel. QC on these is horrible.
Waiting for my second pair to arrive. Not sure whats worst banana shape or glue stains.

My first pair of OGs from Liklihood is great. No bananas and no ****ed Up insole. My Creams from Rise have a banana and a ****ed Up insole on the left, but barely noticeable when on foot.

What's the insole problem?

It doesn’t lay flat... but can’t notice it on foot now that they’re breaking in. And all this whining about bananas is overblown. It’s not very noticeable on foot. You have to really stare to even see a lift.

Btw did you guys get the cardboard insoles with your ogs or creams? I bought both from adc and they didn't include it. Some tampering going on in the warehouse?

Btw did you guys get the cardboard insoles with your ogs or creams? I bought both from adc and they didn't include it. Some tampering going on in the warehouse?
No cardboard in my last 4 Adidas purchased directly from them.

Green grey mids purchased online.
Mauves online.
Creams online.
O.G.'s in store.

Maybe they're trying to save money?

No cardboard in my last 4 Adidas purchased directly from them.

Green grey mids purchased online.
Mauves online.
Creams online.
O.G.'s in store.

Maybe they're trying to save money?
This is really odd and interesting lol. My sesames did come with paper inserts.

Who the hell needs cardboard inserts? Those things go straight to the trash every time.

Back
Top Bottom