ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i missed like 10 pages, but has the APB stuff moved? i haven't gotten a shipping email yet. All of it is moot because of two ADC pairs, but sure if i can save 12$ on tax, i'll return a ADC pair.

OG from ADC came with a decent size scuff at the toe box. Pretty disappointed. Have to send them back.
I had a couple scuffs on the heelcup on one and a huge black mark on the second pair almost like it was from a sharpie or something. Pretty disappointed in the QC

Looking for that as well. All the reps I chatted with are playing dumb. I tried referencing my cream UB discount that worked and they said the rep wasn't supposed to allow it..

Yea I used the Ref / Order #'s posted in this thread, and she just kept saying "These ultraboosts do not allow any discounts".

So F it, just gonna return them to ADC once they arrive. Kind of dumb on their part to lose out on shipping both ways, when they could just adjust the price / add the discount codes.

Whats the point of the Creators Club discounts... if you can't use it on anything worthwhile?

Yea I used the Ref / Order #'s posted in this thread, and she just kept saying "These ultraboosts do not allow any discounts".

So F it, just gonna return them to ADC once they arrive. Kind of dumb on their part to lose out on shipping both ways, when they could just adjust the price / add the discount codes.

Whats the point of the Creators Club discounts... if you can't use it on anything worthwhile?
Exactly! I have all these discounts that I can't use on anything. Just me complaining about the discount code and chatting with them, the guy said, I'll send you a 20% discount code that expires in a month. Like just save it dude, I'm not gonna be able to apply it on anything worthwhile. I'll still hold out hope somebody gets through and posts up that reference number, but I may have to return at least one of the pairs as well.

0E23ADAC-2BF5-4F3D-80BC-D83AB70A86F5.jpeg

.5 up was the answer on these.
I have a thumbs width in toe space.

it's like APB is monitoring this thread, of course i get a shipping confirmation today, when i ask this thread a question about it lol jk.

Glad i grabbed 2 OGs off ADC. First one the shape was way off and curved up in the front a ton. Insole didn't sit right. Second pair came today and the shape is way better but there is a glue stain on the cage and heel. QC on these is horrible.

Last edited:
My cream retros were A-1, but the OG retros are so banana-shaped that you would think someone bent them in half.

Why...why, why why why WHY can't adidas get their sizing correct on ANYTHING?

Is there a big difference between fit/size from the Creams (only pair I own) to other models like 4.0?

I’m hooked.

Is there a big difference between fit/size from the Creams (only pair I own) to other models like 4.0?

I’m hooked.
Creams def feel a half size smaller compared to 4.0's. Knit is a bit looser too, but that may be due to my pair being broken in. Out of the box, knit had a fair stiffness to it.

Wow just got my OG's today, got a size 12 and they fit like a 11. not sure to go up half a size or a full size..

Back
Top Bottom