ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not my pic, it's my friend.

View media item 1870285

Way too flashy in my opinion. Hence why I don't even own 3Ms. The shoe alone is too flashy for me. And also, ropes look bad on UB's in my opinion

Yea that looks like way too much.

I wanna get the 3ms and Grey wools off of one of those links but I also want to wait until they restock online with adidas so I can use my friends employee discount. So now I'm just waiting :lol:

Thanks to whoever posted the Amazon link for the 3Ms.  Just bought a 10.5 and used the prime free trial for two day delivery to my forwarder.  

hmm.. dam I thought it would of looked nice
mean.gif

too busy/too much flash?
the insperation

Way too flashy in my opinion. Hence why I don't even own 3Ms. The shoe alone is too flashy for me. And also, ropes look bad on UB's in my opinion
To be fair, he took the photo with flash so of course the 3M would be reflecting. But it looks dope when not in direct light also.

For some reason I don't think we're going to get a restock on the NMD, it's been over a month and there has never been one. Most likely the only NMD's we will be seeing are future colorways. I'm pissed that I didn't purchase them when they initially dropped, no way in Hell theses things are worth the resell prices on eBay.
NMD's restocked a few weeks ago 

11.5-14 was all i saw

The prime savings is 15% (27$ on the 3m UB) and is automatically applied to "eligible" sneakers.  Just tell the rep you were supposed to get 15% off on the order and you want to make sure it went through because you don't see it on your order..they should adjust it on the fly....

Just a called. Discount applied by rep. Thanks all.

View media item 1870285

Maybe I just need to see these in person but to me it's the opposite they look like normal blk/white UBs to me or do I just need to see pics of these in the dark since it is 3M material

Maybe cause plain sneakers bore me sometimes but I like the 3m laces on the 3ms *shrugs*

Also I think an uncaged blacked out sole custom on 3ms would look nice

Rope laces in UB's are not for me but everyone's entitled to how they feel about it.

But 2 absolute things I can't stand for UB's that offer no use and no appeal at all are:

1. Toe pushers

2. Ikea shoe trees. 

Rope laces in UB's are not for me but everyone's entitled to how they feel about it.

But 2 absolute things I can't stand for UB's that offer no use and no appeal at all are:

1. Toe pushers

2. Ikea shoe trees. 
Ikea shoe trees need to burn. 

Lurking again.
Damn, that dude is really blowing these drops up for resellers and killing the chance for those of us who are legitimately trying to get some pairs for ourselves.  I happened to be on Holabird to get my wife a pair of tennis shoes, and checked ultra boost stock.  Solelinks must have been on that the second the restock hit.  WTF?

Back
Top Bottom