ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no cream pairs have been cancelled from overselling yet right?

[quote name="babygorilla"]

Quick help please! I lagged on Cyber Monday deals and now I want to buy my boss a pair of UBs. Discounted rate would be preferred. He is a size 9 in his old adidas runners, and he wants bright colored ones. He will be strictly running in these, so I want to get him a pair with the conti soles. Thinking those new red wave ones. Anyone know anywhere to scoop for under retail?

Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

Since they're so new and most of the sites currently carrying them (actually I can only think of ADC at the moment) exclude UBs from promo codes & discounts, that's gonna be a tough one. BUT, if you can find an adidas store near you that has them in stock (normally adidas "performance" stores have them), you can sign up for the adidas newsletter and they'll instantly send you a coupon for 15% off. Online the UBs are excluded from this discount, but I've always been able to use the 15% off in store for UBs. I bought one of my all white pairs, my wool greys, and my 3Ms all at 15% off that way.

Good info.

Uncertain how helpful this post will be due to the promo ending soon but I was able to pick up the new black wave UB with 25% off + free shipping on roadrunnersports.

I hope you see this in time or it helps someone else. The promo ends Tuesday but I just submitted my order. Good luck!

Last edited:
Yeah they definitely have a 90s neon vibe. Someone else on here mentioned that they look like Nerf toys.

I'm usually not a fan of loud colored shoes but I love the Kolors.
Being that Kolors is a Japanese brand and the Sega Dreamcast is also Japanese

I wonder if someone on that team purposely used those colors for the collaboration

or was it in their subconscious?

Also take note that the clothing used a lot of black, purple, white and silver.

I'm just saying.
laugh.gif

If it is true that would be pretty dope.

Last edited:
Yeah they definitely have a 90s neon vibe. Someone else on here mentioned that they look like Nerf toys.

I'm usually not a fan of loud colored shoes but I love the Kolors.

Being that Kolors is a Japanese brand and the Sega Dreamcast is also Japanese

I wonder if someone on that team purposely used those colors for the collaboration

or was it in their subconscious?

Also take note that the clothing used a lot of black, purple, white and silver.
View media item 1811022

I'm just saying.:lol:  

If it is true that would be pretty dope.

Haha yup, if I fully decked myself out in adidas x kolor gear I'd probably look like I belonged in a Dreamcast game.

Its been a good 24 hrs, started rough by missing the sale price on the kolors on caliroots since CC got locked but than lucked out on Packers release and now finally got the all whites!! Christmas has come early!!

Last edited:
Only 7.5 & 8 left lol
Once I get my hands on cream pair I'm definitely selling my white pair

man...the hype on UBs right now is off the charts. sucks. resellers in on the action of course. and the price on those creams are ridiculous. pls dont buy those at those prices. wait it out...

Might start buying my Ultras TTS, been going .5 up.. but I just recently for the J&D Black from End, and I've never noticed the amount of extra space I have in the toe box :lol: it fake bothers me..

product code for the cream boosts, anyone? might try to get them through my adidas contacts 

Might start buying my Ultras TTS, been going .5 up.. but I just recently for the J&D Black from End, and I've never noticed the amount of extra space I have in the toe box
laugh.gif
it fake bothers me..
Maybe the J&Ds fit differently compared to regular UBs? Also, LI in the building!
That tongue is money 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom