ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats just being smart and winning. Cant hate that at all.

I've never hated on resellers. They are there if I need them. Nobody forces you to buy kicks at resell. Its just a shoe. You don't need them that badly. But if you do, pay the price.

@drisk34 Is the wool texture noticeable in comparison to the wool gray?
I have Wool blacks and Core black...

I pretty much wear the wool every day. Core blacks were copped as my backup when I run the wool into the ground. No major noticeable difference but the Wool definitely has loosened up since initial wear which make them much more comfy. 

So I would say the wool eventually will be a little more comfy after a few good wears... if that helps.

NT,

Need your help locating a Size 10 US in Navy or Wool. Preferably retail or under. I have a special treat for someone who can find these under retail. Also, are the laces on navy below the OG laces? I see some photos with green tip and some without it.

NT,

Need your help locating a Size 10 US in Navy or Wool. Preferably retail or under. I have a special treat for someone who can find these under retail. Also, are the laces on navy below the OG laces? I see some photos with green tip and some without it.
PM'ed ya about gray... and yes the neon tips are what come on the Navy pair. 

Grabbed the LTD from FL the other day. $15 off then $20 WC coupon brought them to $155 shipped. Can't beat that

Grabbed the LTD from FL the other day. $15 off then $20 WC coupon brought them to $155 shipped. Can't beat that

Discover has 15% cash back on fnl purchases right now, so if you combine that with fnl coupons, that definitely makes it even more of a deal.

Oh, the creams will be had . Those are by far the best one's to come out.

In your opinion. In mine they are not. Once everyone has them it will be on to the next. I like how Adidas does that and trickles out the releases and eventually everyone gets what they want.

In your opinion. In mine they are not. Once everyone has them it will be on to the next. I like how Adidas does that and trickles out the releases and eventually everyone gets what they want.
That's a given. But yeah, I really like the creams. It's the lace cage or whatever you want to call it that does it for me. The different color really makes it look great. before I saw those my wool greys were my favorite colorway. Have the all whites coming which I'm happy about.  :smile:

Has DSG ever had the all whites up? I mean they had FSR of the wool greys a few times and had the volts

Saw the silvers in person and prefer the grey wools
Didn't like the silver threading in the primeknit

+1 on getting a processed email from SS on the 10.5. Anyone know how long it takes to get here in the states? I'm in Cali and will be leaving out of town next week. Would like to rock these since I'll be doing a lot of walking

+1 on getting a processed email from SS on the 10.5. Anyone know how long it takes to get here in the states? I'm in Cali and will be leaving out of town next week. Would like to rock these since I'll be doing a lot of walking
Last month when they shipped my grey's out took like 5 days but i'm in Melbourne, Australia. Assuming will be quicker for you!

Adidas originals on Melrose has the 3M in a 10.5, they're also doing a 30% off promo right now not sure how long that lasts...

It took 5 days for my order also.

I'm in Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom