ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
very excited for the other collabs we have not seen a preview yet...solebox especially

can't all be black / white / grey...:smile: 

Missed the 3Ms again?! wow
eyes.gif

Someone hit me with that size 9 or 9.5. PLEASE and THANK YOU.
I was just able to cart them on https://www.fleetfeetsports.com/products/m-ultra-boost-reflective#sku=AQ5561,qty=1

cageless pairs look poor to me. Took away one of the best features of the shoe, in my opinion.

What are these SNS collabs everyone is talking about? I'm sure i've seen them but they probably didn't interest me. But I'm curious. Grey toe, brown cage, dolphins blue heel and laces?

Can someone quote this with some user pics of some uncaged ultra boosts?

Very interested in the concept but haven't seen enough pictures to judge to do it to my pair or not..

Unblurred pic of a photo that was posted here earlier but censored. Boxes in the back say Dec. 18th...

Last edited:
Hopefully those aren't just END dates cause I'm not trying to order any of these collab UBs from Europe & end up paying customs.

Last edited:
Got the confirmation email from sweatshop for the blue UBs for under $100! Ive had a couple of chances to copped the all whites with the vet disco, but i cant convince myself to buy an all white knitted upper. 1 Im clumsy 2 My kids are 10x as clumsy lol. I keep imagining super stains like what you would get on the stitching on all white forces AND IT BOTHERS THE HELL OUTTA ME. Ive never like a shoe so much and refused to buy it. Smh

Back
Top Bottom