ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where are you from? Did you size down on purpose? I'm a 10 in UB's and Flyknit Racesr. Should I go with a 10 or 9.5?
You mean the NMDs? Go with the 9.5. I did it myself.

I wear an 11 in UB and FR and get a 10.5 in the NMDS. The 11 was too roomy.

For everyone to be interested:

I bought the Busenitz Boost and was very disappointed.
Very stiff material and definitely no good comfort. It was very uncomfortable to wear-I thought this would be impossible with a boost sole.

The toe area is very narrow so if you wanna buy them you should go half up a size.

I will send them back. I hope the new Palace Boost will be better by using the soft Copa Mundial Leather.

I can't see myself paying 250 for a pair of CREAM. With 250 I can get a pair of Y-3 within this month since lots of place have sale going on. Good luck to those who want the shoes. They do look nice! Retail or Bust for me

Last edited:
How did you cop....no International shipping as i wanted to get them Talcs too!?

When I tried initially, I was able to put in my Aussie address and it priced me up for shipping at $50usd. But I decided to send it to a forwarder to have a gamble with a potentially cheaper shipping rate. Shipping to the forwarder was charged at $15usd.

LOL

Adidas Europe raised the price for the EQT 2/3 from 179 to 199. Idiots.

They really care about their customers.

I was in NYC yesterday, Footlocker in Times Square and 34th St along with Champs in Times Square had White ultra boosts and the OG black/purple ones too.
I'll be going back next week to pick up a pair of the White's :smokin

CW1XQf2WwAM_HGR.jpg

Damn im gonna have to try these. Ive been wearing feds zoom vapors for awhile now. But boost in my tennis sneakers? Yes please
I've gone through about 6 pairs of the Vapor 9/9.5s over the past 2 years.

They are really comfy and fast feeling, but unfortunately their durability is absolute crap.

These barricades still feel like a stability shoe, but the boost in the heel ups the comfort really significantly.

Last edited:

https://www.atelieronweb.com/eng/

I never have ordered from here but did some research and people say it's legit.  They were $220 plus $30 shipping.  Tried a few codes for more discounts and they weren't working.  Remember I said I got cart jacked?  I refreshed the site this am when i got to the office and there was that UK 10.5 sitting there again!  Decided to pull the trigger.  I now have these two super similar shoes coming.  

I can't justify keeping both since they look really similar.  Thoughts on which to keep?  I bought the 2/3 in Olive also (need a good olive shoe) so I'm leaning toward Y-3 on these...

Adidas EQT 2/3 was about $215 shipped from Barney's.  Adidas Y-3 retro Boost $250 shipped from atelieronweb.com.
Keep those Y-3s! Especially if you got the olive 2/3

I've gone through about 6 pairs of the Vapor 9/9.5s over the past 2 years.
They are really comfy and fast feeling, but unfortunately their durability is absolute crap.

These barricades still feel like a stability shoe, but the boost in the heel ups the comfort really significantly.
I feel you on the durability of the vapors. They are pretty bad. This is my third pair of vapor 9s and ive only used them to play a couple of doubles matches.i wear out the toe area when i play my dad wears out his heel area.what do you prefer to play in?

View media item 1838785

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom