ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel you on the durability of the vapors. They are pretty bad. This is my third pair of vapor 9s and ive only used them to play a couple of doubles matches.i wear out the toe area when i play my dad wears out his heel area.what do you prefer to play in?
I play mostly singles on hard courts.

And the same part wears out for me. I wear them until my big toe pokes through the sole. Sometimes even the outsole peels off as i'm playing.

Granted i am playing in 32C weather with roughly 80% humidity (Singapore).

I play mostly singles on hard courts.

And the same part wears out for me. I wear them until my big toe pokes through the sole. Sometimes even the outsole peels off as i'm playing.

Granted i am playing in 32C weather with roughly 80% humidity (Singapore).
i dont play much singles not many people in their 20's i know that play so i have to play with older dudes who cant run much so they have to play doubles lol. but yeah im in miami so the temperature and humidity we play in are pretty similar. But damn most definitely will be trying those barricades in the near future. 
pimp.gif
  cool seeing someone else who plays outside of the air tech challenge thread lol

dog. I'm gonna kill myself if I can't get a damn pair of ultra boosts at retail because of hype.

Someone oop me a size 12 in the cream pair if I don't have a reasonable chance of copping when they drop. :nerd:

Can't take any more adidas Ls. :frown: :smh:

Last edited:
They're doing a tennis shoe in 2016 w/ full boost sole

That sounds terrible actually..
Can't imagine how functional it'll be, but if it's true i'd be interested to see how Adidas designs it

There'll probably be a lot of stabilizing elements involved. Not like they're gonna slap the UB sole on the Barricade.

But yeah, could be a tough sell, I know a couple tennis players who refuse to even try the barricade boost on cause they don't like the idea of the bounciness of boost.

That sounds terrible actually..
Can't imagine how functional it'll be, but if it's true i'd be interested to see how Adidas designs it

Me to...for running its great for side to side movements I would expect something like the latest DRose.

Wanna order another pair of whites from Hola Bird so bad :lol:. Gonna hold off though with the way these restocks keep on coming.

Just a head's up. Holabird has confused the all white and gradient white pairs in the past and used the wrong stock photo. Luckily I went with the pickup in store option so I can verify. When I was in there two weeks ago they told me they weren't expecting another shipment of all whites.

Just a head's up. Holabird has confused the all white and gradient white pairs in the past and used the wrong stock photo. Luckily I went with the pickup in store option so I can verify. When I was in there two weeks ago they told me they weren't expecting another shipment of all whites.

:smh: Let us know when you find out. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom