ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sizing question..

do the UB's run about the same size for you guys as Flyknit racers?

thanks
I actually wear size 8 racers and size 8.5 UB. I hate the floppy feeling in the toe box and the racers are pretty minimalistic so maybe thats why I go smaller on the racers. I tried on an 8 UB and it felt too tight IMO. 

I stay TTS on Flyknit Racers and UBs, though the UBs are much more snug when going TTS - doesn't really bother me, I can probably go a half size up on UBs.

Any upcoming black or dark colored midsoles? I've only seen this on customs.  

There was a video with some Adidas guys, they said painting boost would change the properties of it. Sounded like no colored boost shoes will come out anytime soon.

There was a more recent interview where one of the UB designers said colored boost is coming soon. We've also seen pics of what looks to be an upcoming NMD w/ black boost posted earlier in this thread.

I actually wear size 8 racers and size 8.5 UB. I hate the floppy feeling in the toe box and the racers are pretty minimalistic so maybe thats why I go smaller on the racers. I tried on an 8 UB and it felt too tight IMO. 

Me too, 8 in racers/trainers 8.5 UB

I bought a pair last Summer from this company:

http://www.kixify.com/product/adidas-adizero-prime-boost-ltd-black

They shipped quickly.

I really like Prime Boosts but UBs much more.

Yeah the Adizero Prime Boosts are nice. Copped both the Consortium reflective black and the red/blacks.......was considering the LTD Silvers but there are to alike to my Silver Ultras.

Totally diffrent in terms of how the Boost is used on the sole the Adizeros have a thin layer on the midsole so alot less cushioning but you do get a minimal runner feel.

why does this dude throw his stuff around so much?
I'm sure it's to look cool as if he doesn't really care about the boost

but we know he pissed his pants when they were delivered
roll.gif

He is acting all nonchalant about it, but he took the time to make a video?
H
how come he got a $30 gift card but got a shoe?
Leave comments under the video on Youtube asking him this questions.

I wish I had an answer.

Last edited:
Didn't realize how hard these are to find. Tanger Outlets in Atlantic City has the purple/black pair for retail. Couples 10s and scattered sizes between 7.5-9/9.5

Quick question as I'm new to this, why are people reselling some UBs if most are still in stock at most stores?

Back
Top Bottom