ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow, 3M's were only $153 with a $27 prime discount - got my 12.5 on the way!
Repped. My order from amazon (2 days ago) did not get the prime discount....looks like they 'sold out' then 'restocked' and offered the prime discount on the second round...quick chat with support and got my 27$ discount....would have never seen it if not for your post. 

Anyone have a line on the Women's Grey/Solar Red Wools in US6?? Seems like I can always find the model in stock but not the size

Asked earlier today but it might've gotten stuck on a previous page - anyone have in-hand photos of the ash purple?

Honestly we gotta stop saying restock for creams. They've only dropped at like 3-4 online sites, and 1 B&M store. If you talking about those spots then fine, but to me we are still waiting for the initial drop.

They dropped on ADC in addition to at least 8 other boutiques. The "initial drop" came & went.

They are going to restock though.

Hey guys. I usually hate these questions about sizing because I think for the most part brands run relatively similar, but I'm not familiar with Ultra Boost and I wear a 13 in New Balance 998. 13 in Asics. Am I ok? I want the 3m, tan and the grey wools. And I found one. Are these super narrow? Do they stretch? Thanks guys.

Repped. My order from amazon (2 days ago) did not get the prime discount....looks like they 'sold out' then 'restocked' and offered the prime discount on the second round...quick chat with support and got my 27$ discount....would have never seen it if not for your post. 
Can you point me in the direction of where the prime savings is located on the website? I'm about to chat with Amazon, just want to be prepared.

Last edited:
As far as the consortium collabs go, will these only be sold in the stores or do you think they'll do online drops as well?

As far as the consortium collabs go, will these only be sold in the stores or do you think they'll do online drops as well?
it will most likely be online drop as well, and possibly in more than 1 webshop. But don't expect it to be an easy cop, even if the model is ugly. People eat up collabs. 

Back
Top Bottom