ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Long time lurker, virgin poster.

Anybody have a WC promo for FNL they would like to share?
HAHA subtly admits he shouldn't be asking for any codes just yet...proceeds to ask for codes. 
roll.gif

HAHA subtly admits he shouldn't be asking for any codes just yet...proceeds to ask for codes. 
roll.gif
How did I subtly indicate that? So I am guessing if your new on the forum as a poster you can't ask for any help then. Or for anybody who has contributed?

Guess in life, just helping somebody out is it's own reward. Just not the forums. Again, I am just a fan of the shoe. I understand the directness I exhibited. Guess you're right, but I figured the responses would be as such.

How did I subtly indicate that? So I am guessing if your new on the forum as a poster you can't ask for any help then. Or for anybody who has contributed?

Guess in life, just helping somebody out is it's own reward. Just not the forums. Again, I am just a fan of the shoe. I understand the directness I exhibited. Guess you're right, but I figured the responses would be as such.

I'm new to the THREAD and I didn't feel comfortable asking. these guys have oop'd each other pairs put each other on to deals and just have been active. It's no knock against you but if somebody had a coupon to give out it is most likely going to a regular. Just hang out more and you'll find the deals etc. they post for everybody. Again nothing against you man it's all good and welcome to the discussion.

Danggggg so many tempting UBs today.

I need adidas to restock the 3Ms so i can use my boys discount, if the core blacks are up there later I'll take them for $90 tho.

fam what site is that? can you cop me core blacks for $90! tryying to save some Mula! almost debating whether to pull the trigger on FNL

My boy works for adidas so he gets 30% off on store and 50% off online.

Just got my 3ms from Amazon. My first pair of UB and WOW are these comfortable. Went straight to feet for work today
Next up grey wools

Welcome.

May Boost ruin the 'comfort' of every other shoe.

We're already here.

Glad you cooked. :smokin

So I am guessing if your new on the forum as a poster you can't ask for any help then. Or for anybody who has contributed?
you just have to band together with other new posters and create an elite pm group.

Now you can post "easy cop" when something sells out w/o being dropped here.

Anyone with the grey wools wear them around yet?

Just bought a pair and I'll be using them for everyday work and working out with some occasional runs. Do they get hot or sweaty? Does the fleece/wool material not respond well when wet?

Live in Houston and trying to see if I should keep these or keep searching. Preferred the regular Greys but can find my size anywhere or online. Do like the wools though.

Anyone with the grey wools wear them around yet?

Just bought a pair and I'll be using them for everyday work and working out with some occasional runs. Do they get hot or sweaty? Does the fleece/wool material not respond well when wet?

Live in Houston and trying to see if I should keep these or keep searching. Preferred the regular Greys but can find my size anywhere or online. Do like the wools though.
No temperature issues for me. As for wetness, I couldn't tell you because I avoid wearing them in the rain.

I know the full boost sole is the show stopper, but the PK doesn't get enough credit, not only is it comfy like a sock, after a 12 hour day feet feel fresh. Brilliant breathablity for a full synthetic. Bravo adidas & viva PK!

Wool: "Aside from blocking most external moisturewool  fibers wick perspiration away from the body. Normally, as your sweat evaporates, heat is drawn away from your skin. This effect is comforting in hot weather, but can dampen your clothing and give you chills in colder weather."

Wonder what the % blend of wool versus cotton (?) is on the wool grey.

Long time lurker, virgin poster.

Anybody have a WC promo for FNL they would like to share?
Haha bravo on a terrible first post.
Ha! Aww...c'mon tank. It's not that big of a deal. Like he said, he's just being direct. There's all kinds of ways to be; this is such a little thing. Some wouldn't want to give out a code and others might as a welcoming gift.
Yeah I'm not taking it seriously at all. It was just a hilariously textbook example of how not to make a first post on NT.

Back
Top Bottom