ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i hope they redo all the older CWs with the new continental sole.

i could really use a pair of the OG Black/Purple just dont care for the old sole anymore.

Yea the continental sole is so much better. The OG sole just wears down so much in a short period of time. If you run in them, especially outside, you can really do damage quickly. Continental sole holds up a lot better

For those who order on RRS for the grey wools. Have you guys got hit with the cancel?
I'm going for a week now and so far I'm good

For those who order on RRS for the grey wools. Have you guys got hit with the cancel?
I ordered mine last week as well, and it's just been shipped out today. 

Log onto your RRS account and you can see your status of the order!

Did people go same size in ultra boost as they did for pure boost 1? I'm a 10.5 in pure boost 1 and 10 in pure boost 2 which fit bigger. Thanks

I never received a cancellation email but logged in to my account this morning to find out it was cancelled by the order status (this was from the grey wools last week). They should be fulfilling cancelled orders before putting stock back up. Haha no other way to say it but they straight up suck

I never received a cancellation email but logged in to my account this morning to find out it was cancelled by the order status (this was from the grey wools last week). They should be fulfilling cancelled orders before putting stock back up. Haha no other way to say it but they straight up suck
To be fair, they are a long time business with a target audience of runners. They are not used to sneaker heads buying up a ton of stock so fast. This is new for them and also rare in the grand scheme of their business. And if they lose the sneakerhead biz they'll be fine. They still have all the runners.

I originally ordered my size 10 off RRS last week. got a cancellation email. Saw they were up again this morning so I tried again. Got the first Bam! email, and now im getting a second order confirmation saying "they're cranking it out" which I didnt get the first time around :lol:

my order status page also says "The item has been initialized"

Last edited:
I originally ordered my size 10 off RRS last week. got a cancellation email. Saw they were up again this morning so I tried again. Got the first Bam! email, and now im getting a second order confirmation saying "they're cranking it out" which I didnt get the first time around
laugh.gif

my order status page also says "The item has been initialized"
Damn, I am tempted to do the live chat with them but dont wanna risk the cancellation. 

How fast does Villa send out shipping confirmation?  I've seen people earlier today already get them...

Last edited:

Ultra boosts are not a hyped shoe...they are an amazing shoe and everyone realizes the quality and wants a pair. Imo thats not hype. 

And tbh its good to see that people can appreciate a well executed shoe and not just buy into hyped limited releases or hyped releases that wouldnt sell if there was no hype. 
Its always been about hype.. nobody cared for boost technology shoes when they came out. I loved it back then when I was able to scoop up pairs of OG pure boosts for $40-$50 because nobody wanted them but just because kanye started wearing these joints these shoes start to fly off the shelves on most releases. 
Did people go same size in ultra boost as they did for pure boost 1? I'm a 10.5 in pure boost 1 and 10 in pure boost 2 which fit bigger. Thanks
Im a sz 9.5 on both OG Pure Boosts and Ultra Boosts ( I went half size big since I dont like the snug fit) . I have never tried pure boost 2s. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Its always been about hype.. nobody cared for boost technology shoes when they came out.

uhhh, pretty sure the first wave of people only bought because this was a new tech that came out. I know I only picked up my original pair once I started lurking this thread and hearing about the crazy comfortability. I just had to get past that feeling that the sole looked like styrofoam :lol:

Its always been about hype.. nobody cared for boost technology shoes when they came out. I loved it back then when I was able to scoop up pairs of OG pure boosts for $40-$50 because nobody wanted them but just because kanye started wearing these joints these shoes start to fly off the shelves on most releases. 

Im a sz 9.5 on both OG Pure Boosts and Ultra Boosts ( I went half size big since I dont like the snug fit) . I have never tried pure boost 2s. I hope this helps.
uhhh, pretty sure the first wave of people only bought because this was a new tech that came out. I know I only picked up my original pair once I started lurking this thread and hearing about the crazy comfortability. I just had to get past that feeling that the sole looked like styrofoam
laugh.gif
There was a few members here that still lurks around this thread started out with the 1st boost including myself..I remember when my foot hit that PURE BOOST..it was heaven and from there, Energy Boost, and now the Ultra....

Back
Top Bottom