ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That sounds like a great idea, would like to see the result of paint on the primeknit tho...I would imagine that the toe box will become stiffer once the paint dry. Keep us updated!
Only slightly stiffer since i am going to do a mixture of 50% paint, 50% water. You wouldnt even feel that it was painted. I'll keep this thread updated once I get it done by next week.

Right when mystery greys first dropped i saw some dope lace swaps.  anybody remember what they were? any pictures?  something doesn't look right on them, and i think its the laces.

So I see a people thanking others for oop today, but nobody is coming here to vouch for adidas employee who likes to remind everyone he works at adidas.

Not looking good. If nobody comes forward by 9a pst tomorrow, the penalty is you must oop me whatever next 3 pairs I want, plus any 4 pairs of clothing, using your employee discount.

Clock is ticking

Did everyone that ordered Mysteries from Villa this AM get a shipping confirmation? I ordered a couple minutes after drop, got order confirmation, but status on order says "picking."

One order shipped 2 hours after order was placed. Other still says picking.

still got about 300 pairs on adc. these should be a breeze

curious is anyone still waiting on adc to ship the nmd?
im guessing all these "pears" are the bookend sizes? (very small or large sizes? ) 

I saw all the posts today like , "800 in stock" now looks like the good sizes are all gone and then some ...... 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom