ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THANKS!!!!!

been looking for a pair of core blacks (not a fan of gradients).  Only pair of UB i own now are the j&d black, was about to unDS them but this restock keeps those on ice for at least this year :smile:
No prob. Just trying to help others who wanna join that UBs train. Core blacks are a good everyday UB. Probably a good idea to double up if the Core black continental sole that may come out are underwhelming.

roadrunnersports is my all time favorite when they don't cancel your orders :wink:
What you cook on? 
nerd.gif

The customs you posted earlier have the same issue 99% of blacked out boost customs have (for me at least) and that is that even with the matte finish there is a sheen to the black boost, it almost looks wet. No offense to your handiwork, compared to other Angelus jobs I've seen it's not bad. Just not sure angelus is capable of giving a truly matte finish on the boost, at least I've never seen it done.

I've only seen 2 or 3 customs that didn't have that issue, one of them was posted by a member in here and he had used a fabric marker from Michaels to do it, haha. Surprisingly they looked great, but seems like it wouldn't last well. Curious how those are holding up.
Do you know his username?

Back
Top Bottom