ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys i dont think UB's are done.. They wouldn't just trash a successive shoe which they even called "the best running shoe of all time". The shoe has gotten much apreciation and hype, selling out everyewhere.

so much garbage I had to read through with the discontinuation nonsense, i thought I missed a random drop of a new color :smh:

We killing of UBs? Looks like I missed something.

*insert  GIF of scene when Ricky gets shot in the back with Ultra Boost replacing his face*

Last edited:
Got them in hand, really like it!
Nice! That's what I wore today to the office.

Did I miss some kind of info on UBs not being made anymore or something, I went through the last few pages and saw some funny stuff but nothing specific. Is it just because people seem more hyped for the NMD now or is there going to be a reduced # of UBs?

Did I miss some kind of info on UBs not being made anymore or something, I went through the last few pages and saw some funny stuff but nothing specific. Is it just because people seem more hyped for the NMD now or is there going to be a reduced # of UBs?

Just people thinking they're going to push out more NMDs and less UBs

nah dont read into it. It was just normal conversation being had, nothing serious. I hope people read this post and dont think adidas actually said something is going to happen. Hopefully we can just move on from the topic and people dont get too confused. (Like what seems to be happening now, since this the 3rd time the conversation will be started)

Last edited:
nah dont read into it. It was just normal conversation being had, nothing serious. I hope people read this post and dont think adidas actually said something is going to happen. Hopefully we can just move on from the topic and people dont get too confused. (Like what seems to be happening now, since this the 3rd time the conversation will be started)
Haha yea, I was just catching up from last night and saw the thread jumped a few, it went from that fake pair of Grey/Silvers, to immediately RIP Ultra Boost.

people really are going to believe UB's are discontinued!

I have zero pairs of NMD, and I don't plan on ever copping a pair. Just not for me.

what list?
Illuminati / Santa Claus naughty or nice type list.

Seriously it is a list with all the SKU and color codes for reference purposes.
Spilled red wine in wool greys....#partyfoul. How do I clean this off? Pillow case on delicate, but is there anything I need to do or use on the wool part?
If you had the burgundy pair it wouldn't even be a issue.

In memory of Ultra Boost.

Long live NMD

people really are going to believe UB's are discontinued!

I have zero pairs of NMD, and I don't plan on ever copping a pair. Just not for me.
I'm with you on that one - never really cared for NMD from the start.  Maybe under $100 I might consider, but not at UB prices.  Not bashing anyone else's choices, but it just seems like a lot to pay for a very simple lifestyle shoe.  It will be interesting to see how it progresses over time like UB has.  We're 15 months in and people are still all over any new UB drops.  Will NMD maintain the hype for that long?

Back
Top Bottom