ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha maybe man. Just got Master 12s and those are reselling for way more than I thought. time to resell those and get creams
Jordan drops have been selling out 2 weeks in a row the wc4 and master 12s. Good resale money.

Last edited:
Creams all day for me; they're in a league of their own. Don't care for the SNS but I can see the appeal.
for some reason sns always look dinghy the only thing that I like is the leather cage but I don't know why for some reason the only thing they do with these collapses either black or white there's so many other options for these shoes they're getting a little boring

never understood the obsession with the creams...only the laces are cream lol. there is so much grey on the shoe (heel cup, cage, even the knit is grey color).

I had a pair- looks like they faded the ltd silver pair, threw cream laces on and made it a completely new colorway

never understood the obsession with the creams...only the laces are cream lol. there is so much grey on the shoe (heel cup, cage, even the knit is grey color).
That's why adidas never called them Cream, cream appears nowhere in the color description of the shoe. It's a nickname invented by the internet.

The actual colorway is Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite

Page monitor on JD sports went off for OG ultras in UK Mens size 6 on clearance. Ended up being right under 125. I guess I'll use it for trade bait.

Last edited:

its obvious that you like the shoes so much that you're ignoring the #facts

which is cool with me tho.  whatever floats your boat.  but just for pointless arguments sake, its a female shoe
Nah I'm just secure enough with myself that I don't need anyone to tell me what shoes I should and shouldn't wear. And another guy wearing women's shoes doesn't threaten me or offend my sensibilities.

"Men should act like men" is the kind of thing closeted gay dudes usually say. Not saying that's you, just saying that's a pretty common occurrence.
Jaden don't give a damn haha. Someone beat Earl before he photoshops him with white Wood Woods.  If Kanye was prancing around it that, I guarantee some guys would do a 180.

Kidding aside, I've purchased some women's shoes. Mostly recently, some GL3s. It's not often, but periodically, they have some of the dope colorways.  Either way, regardless of the label, personally I think the white Wood Woods are buns to me. Not a fan at all, regardless of what gender they were made/intended for.

nthat.gif

TiltedKilt

May be worth it so no one will say "NT Denim" ... but then they'll ask if you skipped leg day, bro ...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah adidas has been having QC issues lately for sure.

A lot of the chalks had blue pen marks on the ankle area.

Hi Fams,

How would you rate in terms of resale/colorway for the 3 UB collabs so far excludes the J&Ds which I think are most dope!

For me personally in preference of CW, it would go like this

1. HB

2. Wood Wood

3. SNS

But resale values so far seems to indicate otherwise (at least in my country)...

1. HB

2. SNS

3. Wood Wood

Your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom