ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on where you are looking. My brother bought a DS size 10 for 260. I've searched the net and the ranges is 250-380.

My opinion is SNS and Wood Wood plus some cash. I'm a sucker for black or black and white shoes.

Mine was $250... Right before prices jumped :lol:

Yours is Tuesday lol
Lol. It's Monday now here so I was thinking tomorrow that's why Tuesday. Sucks that I will be able to get my hands on that by next month.
mad.gif

Been thinking of trading my Yeezy PBs for some UB's. If you guys were trading a pair of PBs what UB collabs would you want?
Ah man, me too. I've been thinking about selling my 2016 PBs or trading for some UBs. But I've taken so many Ls before getting my first pair of YZYs that I don't know if I can let it go :frown:

What's the market rate for a pair of DS US10 green kolors? TIA
Don't think they make whole sizes in those, only in the .5s. e.g. 9.5, 10.5, etc

SIDE NOTE: Adidas Alerts is using the Vince McMahon UB GIF. They just Tweeted it.

Last edited:
amazed at how many UB's i saw at the apple store today. Just random people, non sneaker heads. Saw 3 females with black gradients on. Had to give them the nod for comfort. I don't think they knew i was saying what's up for the shoes. All with yoga pants so maybe they thought i was a perve.

Lol just watched another unboxing vid on youtube and a few of them that are grey wool or creams theyre always like....ohhh got the wool knit so theyre super warm....like wtf no...no theyre not lol like this dude then he almost f's them up

He feels like he is a Parkour. Lmao. Good thing those are knits because that would definitely leave a scratch. Which would you be more concern, your knee or your shoes?

Shoes lol they dont have insurance like me.......he thought the boost meant a literal boost.....brought his *** back to reality lmao

Shoes lol they dont have insurance like me.......he thought the boost meant a literal boost.....brought his *** back to reality lmao
lmao. I wouldn't try that sh*t when i'm wearing my UB's. I have cheaper shoes for that type of activities. Lol.

He feels like he is a Parkour. Lmao. Good thing those are knits because that would definitely leave a scratch. Which would you be more concern, your knee or your shoes?
Never knew that "sport" had official name. I figured what your referring to was what's linked below though since dud was jumping around. Anyway, I got a good lol at some of these people's expense.

00:40 mark of vid 2 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Never knew that "sport" had official name. I figured what your referring to was what's linked below though since dud was jumping around. Anyway, I got a good lol at some of these people's expense.

00:40 mark of vid 2 :lol:
Rofl. Man I know it's wrong to laugh at people but this is too funny!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom