ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got my white NMD PK's today and they are a little too big. I'm a 10 in UB and those fit perfect but these are slightly too big. Probably going to sell and attempt to find a 9.5. If I can't do that I'll just cop creams or another pair of whites.
Try adding an extra insole to the NMD Pks.... like ub insole...

Agreed, we've seen them around before. Wasn't endorsing them, just sharing a link.

I'm definitely not a fan but figured someone might wanna cop.

Well, the search is finally over thanks to the oop from the God tankdayglo tankdayglo

Truly appreciate it and I can't wait to somehow help you cop a pair in the future. You're good peeps and what NT should be about.

The pair was flawless. I can't wait to put these on.

Everybody rep this man.

View media item 1963596

Ayyyy glad I could help you out bro!

Enjoy those kicks.

Now you'll just have to find another coveted colorway to use that gif on hahaha

The grey UB's?

These:

View media item 1963602
I have the other pair but the only thing I really want is those. Might be done with UB's after that and all-blacks. It's almost too hard to keep up and trash like the pair posted a few posts above still sell out instantaneously in true Hypebeast fashion.

Nah the gradients tend to sit, but I get what you're saying.

Good luck on your search, definitely one of the best UB colorways.

Well, the search is finally over thanks to the oop from the God tankdayglo tankdayglo

Truly appreciate it and I can't wait to somehow help you cop a pair in the future. You're good peeps and what NT should be about.

The pair was flawless. I can't wait to put these on.

Everybody rep this man.

after all the food talk making me hungry all day, best post of the day :smokin exactly what the forum should be about

These:

I have the other pair but the only thing I really want is those. Might be done with UB's after that and all-blacks. It's almost too hard to keep up and trash like the pair posted a few posts above still sell out instantaneously in true Hypebeast fashion.
Man. I'll keep my eyes pealed for you.

I recently grabbed a pair DS (a month ago perhaps) for $230 meetup size 10.5 too

I'll def. keep my eyes open bro

Who the **** is wex?!
Some adidas global marketing ambassador tool, everybody on twitter slurps him.
Pretty funny he got all worked up about that.  If you had any pics of him in some Shell Toes(tops), you could have replied to his " I would never wear old technology" response of his. I'm sure he still wears them.

http://niketalk.com/t/641717/adidas...-thread-no-lc-pics-please/29190#post_25455043

Ironic Wex was talking about Twitter and brutal honesty in that clip ^^^^ 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Packing to head out to Vegas for the weekend, I found myself packing a pair of UBs, a pair of NMDs, wearing my yeezys on the plane....... aaanndddd stupid air max day on saturday making me pack my air max zeros :lol:

Adidas is really owning my roatation now with a mix of NB and Asics

Last edited:
Packing to head out to Vegas for the weekend, I found myself packing a pair of UBs, a pair of NMDs, wearing my yeezys on the plane....... aaanndddd stupid air max day on saturday making me pack my air max zeros :lol:

Adidas is really owning my roatation now with a mix of NB and Asics

During my trip to Asia..all I rocked was UB and 350. I barely even rocked my fly knits lol...adidas def. taking overly rotation

wow thats perfect. I was wondering if there would be a different Wire gif that could be used to put this to an end.

Back
Top Bottom