ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i dont own any pure boosts, but...

i wear an 11 in ultra boosts

sized all the way down to a 9.5 for these y-3 zg knits

im a true 10.5
thats a 1.5 size difference! i have a wide foot...i don't think i could fit that difference. maybe a UK 10 instead of the UK10.5 but now i'm confused. anyone else can chime in to assist? again, my UB size is 11.5 and Pure Boost is 11

In other news I've felt today that the insoles in the Solebox UBs are even more comfy than the og ones. There's just something different about the material that makes them the most comfortable UBs I've had on feet, followed by the creams.

just curious, how does it fit compared to UB?
I have a pair of the OG and went a .5 down from my UB size (wasn't able to try my true size since it wasn't available).  Definitely a snug fit, but wouldn't say it feels cramped, just have to wear thinner socks.  I don't have narrow feet so going down .5 might not be advisable for wide footers.

In other news I've felt today that the insoles in the Solebox UBs are even more comfy than the og ones. There's just something different about the material that makes them the most comfortable UBs I've had on feet, followed by the creams.
I think you already answered this for me man, but just to be sure, do the SBs fit any bigger than the chalks for you? 9.5 in the chalks fits me absolutely perfectly with just the slightest bit of toe room but I'm finding a lot more size 9s available than 9.5s in the SBs so I'm wondering if I can size down.

I think you already answered this for me man, but just to be sure, do the SBs fit any bigger than the chalks for you? 9.5 in the chalks fits me absolutely perfectly with just the slightest bit of toe room but I'm finding a lot more size 9s available than 9.5s in the SBs so I'm wondering if I can size down.
In my opinion they fit about the same as creams, maybe a TINY bit bigger. I wouldn't go down to a size 9 if I were you but I do have very sensitive feet/toes though. Would be a shame having to remove that beautiful red ultra comfy insole :wink:

Ahh thanks, any idea why they are 260 instead of 200? Where did you pick them up? Can you advise on sizing? Im 8.5 in UBs

Half size down from UB size worked for me. The Primeknits very thin and the toebox area is alot wider than the UBs. I'm a snug 9.5us in Ultras and got these in a 9us for a perfect fit. For those that size up on UBs you may even consider a full size down.

I got these from HypeDC in Aus and yeah the price is $260AUD so around $200US. They are also available from Subtype store also located in Aus. Pretty sure both stores ship internationally.

i dont own any pure boosts, but...

i wear an 11 in ultra boosts
sized all the way down to a 9.5 for these y-3 zg knits

im a true 10.5

holy that's quite a difference. my friend tried these zg in store. he wears ub in size 11 and he tried on the 10.5. he said it fit with some wiggle room. it's the only reason why i purchased the 10.5. i guess we'll see tomorrow!

the cage is attached (sewn) on one side as well being attached to the base. for me i felt the difference instantly with removal of the cage. but I would remove insoles 1st before altering shoes in the case that it still doesn't live up to your standards. worst case you can put the insoles back in....cages might be a little difficult lol
​Yes but loosening the laces and uncaging it would only make a slight difference because even if it is attached on one side and attached on the base without laces the cage is very loose. Most people who uncage their pair is because of aesthetics and not because of comfort I would assume.

Adidas doesn't do multi color nearly as well as Nike. The pattern never looks good. Always dull and too "uniform."

Any info on when those adizero PK MC's are going to be available on ADC :nerd: I am a sucker for almost anything MC or 3M :smh:

Seems Matches is now down for maintenance. Probably overhauling this refer-a-friend program to prevent another day like today from happening. 
laugh.gif

Pretty bummed that I missed out and couldn't snag a code before my size was cooked, but ah well. Was still happy to see everyone helping each other out in here and looking forward to some on feet pics when everyone's pairs come in. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i still have a code i can try to use after the maintenance to see if it still works.

Alright, bout to sleep. Finishline better not **** around and restock while us west coast folks are still asleep 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom