ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So most people who ordered instore got cancellation emails? Man that sucks! Or they got cancelled because they ordered multiple pairs?

So most people who ordered instore got cancellation emails? Man that sucks! Or they got cancelled because they ordered multiple pairs?
From reading posts it looks like people who got their in-store cancelled are from:

-timing/ordered too late

-multiple orders

-user error (manager/employee didn't know how to process order correctly)

My local HOH/FL got the navys. Local champs only had the core blacks.

i ended up getting the navy since i passed on them earlier.

I posted earlier but people are still asking about navys. Check the FTL launch locator. A ton of FTLs got them yesterday.

someone fill me in real quick I can't read all these pages. Some of u are doing Champs phone orders for creams?

Dumbish question: what's the material on the Creams like? My black gradients feel like they're wool, which is nice and warm in the winter, but not ideal for summer. 

Are the Creams a lighter material that would be good in warm weather?

someone fill me in real quick I can't read all these pages. Some of u are doing Champs phone orders for creams?
It won't matter to you until maybe end of week when West Coast gets their cream shipment but West yesterday could do in-store phone orders. All is sold out now.

ADIDAS CONSORTIUM X HIGHSNOBIETY ULTRABOOST
Dropping in 2days 8hrs
WHERE? IN SINGAPORE?
nerd.gif
 singapore? if it's in sg then they gon raffle it... 
tired.gif

we never get any love too, recent drop in months was the MGs which i was totally unaware of 

Dumbish question: what's the material on the Creams like? My black gradients feel like they're wool, which is nice and warm in the winter, but not ideal for summer. 

Black gradients are non-wool, regular primeknit. The creams are wool like wool grays and olives. Its not a huge difference in how warm your feet get/stay.

But the creams should be even a little bit warmer since they are wools

I know a place that has the white's in my size for under retail but its a whole size up i may cop those bc the .5 up from my size is going for too much.

Last edited:

Black gradients are non-wool, regular primeknit. The creams are wool like wool grays and olives. Its not a huge difference in how warm your feet get/stay.

But the creams should be even a little bit warmer since they are wools
Alrighty, thanks for the info. So what's a good warm weather pair of UBs?

My local Champs don't have cream in stock. One said they are expecting to receive a restock but they don't know when.

If you guys want Navy, perhaps I can go look at my local FTL and Champs to see if I can help. I would ask for a small donation on top of the cost + shipping. Thanks!

Alrighty, thanks for the info. So what's a good warm weather pair of UBs?

Dont overthink it too much man. There really is not that big of a difference.

Last edited:
champs at Times Square did not have Navys as of yesterday, nor did I see Creams/Chalks. Will check today during my break just incase they received anything

The wools don't get as much ventilation as the non-wools, but personally, I prefer the wools or anything with wool in it since it's more comfortable to me. My grey wool and creams are by far the most comfortable pairs compared to core black and white.

Core black fits me really snug for some reason. YMMV.

nerd.gif
 singapore? if it's in sg then they gon raffle it... 
tired.gif

we never get any love too, recent drop in months was the MGs which i was totally unaware of 
Limited Edt is pretty **** when it comes to limited drops. And the rest of the sneaker stores are getting CWs that aren't really nice. 
But awesome to see some SG guys cus I don't really see many here and maybe, help me out getting a pair of whites still 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom