ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I placed my Chalk order in-store for a 8.5 yesterday around 12:00pmPST and I haven't gotten a call or an email yet.  Had low expectations so I'm going to let my order sit without a call and see what happens.

Also, planning on popping in to my local Champs when they open to see if inventory has changed at all, will report back in like 30 min
Most likely they are all cancelled. Your best bet is go back to store and order it again.

Any word on Boston getting the creams? I called the downtown location yesterday and they said they didn't have them.
Thought of these when I saw your post... 
roll.gif

I guess it's not too surprising to have some variation in the dye with different batches of Primeknit.  And this shade may be hard to match given how far off the fakes are.  It will be interesting to see if there are more people noticing this now that cremes are rereleasing.  They've been so rare that there weren't too many people who had ever seen multiple pairs side by side. 
laugh.gif
  The question is whether this is more variation between individual shoes, or a color shift with all the new pairs.
Yeah i agree. I think the variation is between the production runs and not the individual shoes tho. I saw about 6 of the new pairs and they were all the same color. 

Most likely they are all cancelled. Your best bet is go back to store and order it again.
My experience: I went into my local store in Deptford, NJ at 12 yesterday and copped a size 11. I asked for 11.5 but everyone was being super shady about them like, "11.5? let me check..oh wait I forgot we dont have that one or uh we didn't get it in" while employees shoot each other looks like: "how you gonna forget the backdoor that quick?"

anyway, I went back at 3 with the sku to do an in store order and the manager told me they were long gone (they had in fact removed the chalk from display at that point), and that it wasnt even worth placing an order because they would all be cancelled...for what its worth

hope this helps

Haha, smart move.  NT confessions.... I was babysitting a drunk girl a few weeks back.  She tells me she's on the verge of booting.  I look down, realize I'm wearing Creams and was like, "Yeauuuh, I'm going step away for a minute to get you some water."  I did return w/ water and a puke bucket, but the mission was truly about slipping into an old pair of pure boosts.
roll.gif

Boston Cream...  Comes as a donut, pie or pastry.  
laugh.gif

That profiterole looks bomb tho... 
eek.gif
meh.. i hate everything boston.

no offense to the people that live there.

hockey rivalries go deep.

gonna make it a mission to find some profiteroles this weekend

Just called my local Champs in SoCal and it looks like Santa Monica will be the only store receiving the Creams. Anyone know if they ended up getting them in yesterday?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom