ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop it, you make too much sense for these young resellers to understand. You have people posting in here they'll lose eBay feedback (like it's a given buyer will leave feedback anyway), and lose seller protection via eBay when seller protection is easily beatable LOL.
At the end of the day the seller sold the shoes to someone else and one of the buyers didn't spend more than what he wanted. Win Win in my opinion. I'm not sure where the mortgage flex was going though. Showing that you pay a lot for mortgage isn't something to brag about lol.

Last edited:
Only time I try to resell is when I have to buy my right size at resell value.

Trades can be quite complicated. Most of the time that complication is neither party's fault.

These were taken from a facebook group. Apparently 2017 releases. NOTHING CONFIRMED.

3M cage is dope 
eek.gif

Last edited:
I prefer that front knit pattern instead of them waves btw...

It looks like some corduroys tho haha

Last edited:

what are they trying to do with that front knit part? looks 
sick.gif
. 1, 3, and 6 are dope though
Not sure...it looks like felt almost. Maybe it's a cheaper/easier way for Adidas to manufacture the PK weave? Maybe a "winterized" version? I have no idea 
laugh.gif

Who doesn't have a pair of creams yet?
And what size do you wear?

Edit: PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS
CHECK INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 1943.

Last edited:
Please do not comment if you already have one or plan to resell, this is only for people who want to wear and have failed to cop at retail. Do not pm me either.
I have a few random sizes left. Will give one pair away for retail+ fees.

Quote my previous reply. I will stop taking names at 8pm EST.

smh, leave the shoe trees for leather shoes, pathetic and no point in knit trainers/sneakers unless you want to elongate them.  This instagram generation, man.

Last edited:
Please do not comment if you already have one or plan to resell, this is only for people who want to wear and have failed to cop at retail. Do not pm me either.
I have a few random sizes left. Will give one pair away for retail+ fees.

Quote my previous reply. I will stop taking names at 8pm EST.
That's what's up. But how do you know who will resell or already have a pair? 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom