ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luuuuuuurkers, come out to plaaaay
laugh.gif

First shoe w/ colored boost!

First fully monochrome UB (& all black to boot)!

UB hype at an all time high!

All this & more will combine to bring you one of the most heartbreaking & thrilling Ls of the spring!
I sense an awakening in the Force.

Last edited:
Upper reminded me of another y-3 sneaker, the QR knit. It's a looser more relaxed feel, easily flex toes, not a locked down / secure feeling upper like the UB.

What does it compare to? The way the upper looks I assumed it would be like a 350 type feel?

Y3 PB Zg are not form fitting like UBs and the soles dont flex as much. still a very comfortable shoe but doesn't have as much bounce and flexibility. The style makes up for it :smokin

Bloody hate it ! Like most said, it has no purpose and actually stretches the knit/wool material. Clueless to how some people would do that to sneakers.

ZG Pureboo

ZGs are clean but how do they compare in comfort? I wanna see them on feet before I cop
They're designer shoes. You don't cop for comfort. 
smokin.gif

but to answer your question, they're comfortable enough for every day wear. Not on UB level, but I don't think any shoe is.

ZG Pureboo

They're designer shoes. You don't cop for comfort. 
smokin.gif

but to answer your question, they're comfortable enough for every day wear. Not on UB level, but I don't think any shoe is.
Should've clarified I meant the regular PB ZG, not the Y3 pair. Looking for something to use as an everyday beater.

^the PB ZG is definitely more stable compared to my PB 2.0. Fits more snug as well, definitely more than good enough for daily beaters.

View media item 1989038
Am I the only one who hates how weird the shoes look with the stupid ikea shoe trees?
I mean, if it's to eliminate the upward toe curl that the UB tends to have by default for pics, might as well snap some on feet shots...

Otherwise it's about as useful as it is on a pair of these:View media item 1989053
*can't remember whether this pic was from here or r/sneakers. But any time I see an ikea shoe tree in a UB I'm reminded of it haha.

Last edited:
Do the creams that dropped on Barney's have the same production date as the Champs' pairs? I can only pray that they'll fall into other retailers or ADC too.

Back
Top Bottom