ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bummed I missed the south coast drop. I'm only 15 minutes away since I work in Irvine. Hope ADC gets a restock though. That 8.5 has been very elusive.

I have been calling all my local stores here in milwaukee, wisconsin and literally every time I ask about them they literally have no idea what I am talking about.
Ask if they ever receive any adidas ultra boost, if they dont carry them chances are they wont get the creams restocks.
In my area, only 2 out of 5 ftl carry UB. And the same 2 got them. But i work 8-5 so :frown:

MG and WG had a baby 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Idk. I'm thinking about just going to the store. I just moved here.
I only know of 1 store in the city with UB and they only have white, wool and core black but then again I hadnt physically walked into any of the stores for the last few weeks. If it helps any, no store in the whole state was showing the navys on FTL unlocked

Idk. I'm thinking about just going to the store. I just moved here.
I only know of 1 store in the city with UB and they only have white, wool and core black but then again I hadnt physically walked into any of the stores for the last few weeks. If it helps any, no store in the whole state was showing the navys on FTL unlocked

Is the store your talking about the Galleria?

Lot of hate for min wage store kids backdooring shoes. I'd do exactly the same in their position. If you want to get angry direct it at Adidas who aren't releasing enough volume of decent GR CW's to keep the masses at bay, or at Adidas and stores who don't enforce a policy on resellers buying bulk etc. Kids just doing what anyone would do.  

Back
Top Bottom