ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yea this is odd

and i cant figure out if its mens or womens sizes, need a 10.5/11 mens
Didn't Ash Purp only come in women's? I'm on the hunt, too, but pretty skeptical at this point
ohwell.gif
  Maybe we'll have a brave soul in here that will buy first and report.
laugh.gif

That 831 tag team :nthat:

That 831 to 510 connection. So the guy ended up with 2 pears from 0 in one day.

Damn, really cool to see people eating and hooking each other up with this Cream restock. I ain't gonna try to cop the Triple Blacks for myself, but I will be trying to cop to throw the oop to NT members here.

Last edited:
That 831 to 510 connection. So the guy ended up with 2 pears from 0 in one day.

Damn, really cool to see people eating and hooking each other up with this Cream restock. I ain't gonna try to cop the Triple Blacks for myself, but I will be trying to cop to throw the oop to NT members here.
There are still some people in the bay that show love!

info on that tee? been trying to find something like that color.

looks tan but could be just white from lighting

I know a while ago someone one was looking for a spare Boost box.

I have an extra UB box (11.5 green/blue waves) if anyone wants it. Just pay me the shipping or come pick it up if you're in LA.

Was offered High Snob's for a pair of Creams and couldn't pass up the deal! After months of searching for Creams at a decent price.. I was sad to let em go but man.. the loving the quality on these HS's. Will have to hunt down another pair of Creams now 
happy.gif
lol you came out way on top with the HS's. other dude can take take a big fat L. creams are dime a dozen now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom