ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know where I can buy some size 10 Core Blacks S77417? I have a pair that came in from ADC last week but it's half size up. Think TTS might be a better fit but none around my area.
nerd.gif
PM'ed.

If anyone is looking for a size 9 (half a size too small for me) in the creams some one on ebay is willing to do 225 paypal invoice.
damn i've been hunting for a sz 9 but i think i'll stay patient hoping for an ADC drop.  

or if ebay's prices drop some more.  

damn i've been hunting for a sz 9 but i think i'll stay patient hoping for an ADC drop.  

or if ebay's prices drop some more.  
you don't really want them then.

ps. check your ebay messages bc they are doing 8% eBay bucks on items over $100. It's a targeted promotion though.  not sure what is excluded.

Last edited:
hopefully more restocks soon for creams. especially from ADC

Nahhh, no more Chalk's please. The market is already flooded with them. I wish ADC would put out something new, gradient-less, for the spring/summer. Frankly, I can't understand why people who really wanted these don't have them already.

you don't really want them then.

ps. check your ebay messages bc they are doing 8% eBay bucks on items over $100. It's a targeted promotion though.  not sure what is excluded.
i do want them but not willing to shell out $225............yet...........

not sure why it is so hard to understand that not everyone was able to cop them.

It's not hard to understand that some may have missed out - you win some you lose some. But, neither is paying $20-25 over retail for a shoe you want that's sold out just about everywhere. Cop them and don't look back. Its that simple - imho. If you are worried about the $20-25 over retail, maybe you shouldn't be buying $200+ shoes.

Nahhh, no more Chalk's please. The market is already flooded with them. I wish ADC would put out something new, gradient-less, for the spring/summer. Frankly, I can't understand why people who really wanted these don't have them already.
Because the only hope to get a size 14 is through an adidas restock, that's why.

i do want them but not willing to shell out $225............yet...........

:lol: in the Bay you are looking at ~$197 after tax. Shipping is at least $10. You're paying like $10 over retail + shipping. Probably ~$5 if you include gas driving to these stores

This is so true. Everytime i search Ultra boost on Ebay or Grailed or any other site its 95% creams...driving me crazy. 

Word!

If you missed out, get out there and haggle for the price you feel most comfortable with. Deals can be had for those who won't take no for an answer. Better yet, try and build some sneaker friendships on here and hopefully someone will be able to help you out. As you can see, many folks in here did just that!

Those Navy's look super clean, I saw them in person and almost like them as much as the creams. I didn't have enough cash for both and knowing how resell is, I snatched the creams.
Unless you are a size 13, 14 and up, or have some extenuating circumstance, you should of grabbed the creams by now. I think this is about as low as its gonna get for that CW before they usher in the new spring/summer CWs and stock inevitable drops, again. I just don't see the price driping below 225 unless someone is really desperate. Now is the time to make a move.
Majority of sneakers follow the same resell pricing schedules. Super high priced with initial release and hype-people are frustrated they missed out and willing to pay more, as more sneakers get produced and flood the market the price dips (where we are now) now that the majority of creams are accounted for the price will slowly go back up.
I could be wrong but this is how it usually goes and similar to other boost models like the triple white.
View media item 2001862These are really nice, can't wait for release.

Because the only chance of getting a size smaller than 7.5 is through ADC. Just check goat/ebay for size 7 and smaller and see the asking prices 
eek.gif

Yall should check out the IG account ice*******fire he is the one that has pics of all the samples floating around, like the one above. 

Its the f word with ing at the end lol ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom