ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally finished "uncaging" the PureBoost ZG Primes. I must stay they look a lot better without the cage. I feel no difference from when the cage was on and now which leads me to believe that the cage was purely for aesthetics. These are a great buy if you are in the market for NMDs. Similar price point but these feel way better.

Before:
View media item 2009167

After:
View media item 2010213
View media item 2010214
View media item 2010216
View media item 2010218
View media item 2010219
View media item 2010220

:smokin looks good. Thanks for letting me know about the strap, meant to hit you back yesterday

Anyone have an idea of sizing for women? I'm thinking of getting one for the wife, she's normally a size 7 womens in Nike's. I can only find a 7.5 at the moment for the color I want, not sure if that would be too long though. From what I know on the men's side a half size up is usually recommended, but I'm not sure if it's the same for women's models.

Last edited:
smokin.gif
looks good. Thanks for letting me know about the strap, meant to hit you back yesterday
All good bro. Internet gave me the inspiration and courage to try something like that. First time doing anything like that to my shoes. Would definitely not attempt on UBs.

They came out pretty dope. Completely uncaging would probably look nice too but that's more advanced customization for what I can handle.

*disclaimer: shoe color is that of Ninja Turtle green. Sorry my pics are all kinds of different lighting.

Last edited:
All good bro. Internet gave me the inspiration and courage to try something like that. First time doing anything like that to my shoes. Would definitely not attempt on UBs.

They came out pretty dope. Completely uncaging would probably look nice too but that's more advanced customization for what I can handle.

*disclaimer: shoe color is that of Ninja Turtle green. Sorry my pics are all kinds of different lighting.

:lol: true I would most likely screw that up. I know you posted it but how do they fit again

saints is a legit reseller. guess they are just careless.

if you get any fakes from them im pretty sure they will refund any way.
yea, got my UBs from them too - olives, cny, royal blues. cny was resell, olives were retail, royal blues were under retail.

to the guy who bought the royal (i assume its royal blue) boosts from them and got refunded, mine took about 2-3 weeks, and i got them. oversold maybe? sad to hear you only got refunded after a few weeks with no updates... think you gotta pester them a little bit more like what someone else said. i have no problem with shipping as it's free for local orders, but i believe they use singpost rates for international orders, which is quite atrocious for some expedited services in my opinion.

does the buyer who got fake boosts have pictures of the boost material etc? will be really amazed if fake UBs have the exact same boost midsole as the fakes.

think you guys just gotta contact them first i guess. ask for tagged pics before you purchase? they ought to have at least a pair before they put multiple sizes on their website. if not, then its better not to buy.

I wear 8.5 in OT 350's, just to be ready if I do get the chance to purchase a pair of UB's, sizing would be: 

Creams and Wool Grey:  I'd get a size 9?

All other colors:  9.5?

Really REALLY feeling these. Good job with the lace swap as well.
Thanks! Had extra white 3m laces decided to see how they looked like before attempting to buy olive or black 3m laces and they ended up looking nice. so saved myself like $10 lol.

Back
Top Bottom