ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got my triple whites yesterday from ADC and i am pleased with it. i too have the og whites and that stripe is not even that dark.

I traded my 2.0 whites for the OGs, can't wait to finally get my size 10 in the og whites. Shoutout to sortanew2retro

Last edited:
Got a dude in the states who just sold his DS triple whites for retail to me. It turned out the same amount as UBs are sold for here in Sweden because of the currency exchange. That'll save me some sweat to even get a hold of a pair when they drop here in EU.

Last edited:

All mine have a similar finish but there are definitely different sizes.  I think someone here checked and size 9 and below have a smaller box than the larger sizes.  Makes sense for shipping purposes.  Why have a pair of 7s rattling around in a box that can hold size 14s?
Thanks for the info. I'vr just watched several UB unboxing videos and there's the definite difference regarding the finishing im on about. 

Not too sure about the size difference though, but what you said makes sense.

if Finishline re stocked, you think others might do the same? Would gladly return my 2.0's for the OG Whites.

if Finishline re stocked, you think others might do the same? Would gladly return my 2.0's for the OG Whites.
2.0's only stocked on ADC so far. Finishline has the 2.0 listed but sold out.

OG Whites aren't restocking. 

Last edited:
Triple whites still flipping... idk why i keep leaving in my cart without purchasing just because i don't like. That's not a good enough reason to pass on.

Back
Top Bottom