ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

Plain and simple Jordan's cost too much considering the quality of the materials being used. End of the discussion. I rather buy a real high-end brand then spend $300-$400 on a supposed luxury Jordan.
bruh you can say that about anything.. yeezys, supreme, etc. you're not just paying for the quality of the materials used when buying a hyped product. you're paying for the exclusiveness that comes with having said product.

ain't no reason why yeezys should be worth 1k+ based on those materials. same goes for any of the popular ub collabs. get out of here with that argument.

Dude, yeezy 350s are a $200 shoe. "Worth" and the actual cost of something is completely different.

Nobody is paying $1000 for yeezys for materials, that's a given...

Current retail of retro Jordan's isn't justified. Don't even see how that can be argued.

i was wondering if the gradients were negative marketing like new coke. but if that was the plan they made far too many.

has anyone got rocket boosts, the sole looks like a UB one rather than a pure boost one

i was wondering if the gradients were negative marketing like new coke. but if that was the plan they made far too many.

has anyone got rocket boosts, the sole looks like a UB one rather than a pure boost one
just looked on the adc and they look pure pure boost sole. new glasses needed

bruh you can say that about anything.. yeezys, supreme, etc. you're not just paying for the quality of the materials used when buying a hyped product. you're paying for the exclusiveness that comes with having said product.

ain't no reason why yeezys should be worth 1k+ based on those materials. same goes for any of the popular ub collabs. get out of here with that argument.
I'm not talking resale prices.  I'm talking retail.  There is nothing exclusive about Jordans when they are mass produced and every bruh in the mall got them on.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Jordan brand hasn't been known for a quality product in a long time. ( as far as retros go)

The Remastered Line that they recently released, they upped the price claiming that it was due to an increase in quality.

Yet those Jordan 1 Lows were still using cheap leather.  When they actually use a high quality grade of leather they want you to pay an arm and leg for it

as if you are buying Gucci, Lanvin, Yves Saint Laurent, or some other high end brand.

You young kids didn't grow up with quality products, so you really don't know what you are missing out own.

I don't blame you because ignorance is bliss.  You can't miss what you never had.

Enough about Jordans though,  hopefully they will come around and do their customer right.

@Tsneaks  From a guy who I think is a member here on NT. He works in Qatar sometimes and they sat on the shelves there.

@jeho No they were 280 shipped for me so I think that's okay. I really love them in person.

Does anyone know if GOAT would approve me as a seller if i never use any other selling platform such as ebay?

Hello NT! Just wanted to share my small but growing personal UB collection. My name is Jay and I'm a Full-time medical field worker and a Part-time military soldier (Navy).

I've dealt with chronic foot/leg pain due to the nature of my work and sometime last year I've worn my very first UB pair and next thing you know the pain completely vanished... needless to say it's been strictly on my heavy daily rotation. It's more than "just a shoe" its a lifestyle that I began to love as time flew by. I want to thank those who assisted acquiring these shoes especially in my size (I'm a size 10.5-11), ya'll know who you are.

Keep negative comments to yourself please. No one likes a hater. All love in this forum.

Without further ado....

Thanks
Damn

Guess I gotta wait a couple days before i post my boost 
laugh.gif

Incredible man
nthat.gif

So the multicolor UBs came in today. Really cool in person. I like that the primeknit is more white than on the OG whites and also the Continental sole is awesome! Let me know if anyone wants some more pics.

yes more plz

Back
Top Bottom