ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u guys think all these collabs are gonna hit over 1k? im debating picking some up from these people in europe. ive seen some pretty pricy at like 400 usd a pop. but i think itll be a comeup down the line.

Haven't you read the prospectuses? Ultra Boost stock is BUY BUY BUY! Everyone is bullish on UBs.

No i meant these: 

With some black laces or w.e color the cage is. 
those are fire  
nthat.gif

Yeah thank god for the gradients. I've spent too damn much on UBs this year already so I really need to start saving some money lol. Triple blacks and maybe the white 3ms are the ones I'll try but they will probably be near impossible to get a hold of anyways.

silly question, but im curious... Has anybody's UB smelled like fresh mint out of the box? the pair I got from ADC smells great haha

Does anyone remember how long it took for Adidas stockists to stock Ultra Boost after the official site release? Eg. End Clothing

Does anyone remember how long it took for Adidas stockists to stock Ultra Boost after the official site release? Eg. End Clothing
They often get it before the adidas site release, it tends to be completely random in that regard.

Ohh okay, its just that i haven't seen any stockist get the new Triple white or the Core black yet ( Other than chain resellers like Eastbay, Champs Sport)

Back
Top Bottom