ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's fair. But you came up in here like a bull in a china shop
I've beent on this thread and beent saying the same things since then.

It may have seemed that way because I don't fancy this thread like I used because of nonsense like that floods this particular place day-to-day.

Quick question, for those that have swapped out laces, what length do you use? Or I guess, what length is the stock laces? ty!

I've beent on this thread and beent saying the same things since then.

It may have seemed that way because I don't fancy this thread like I used because of nonsense like that floods this particular place day-to-day.
Well I'm new to the thread and suppose I'm partially to blame. I've consulted the thread once on OG Purp Blacks and once on 3Ms. It's because I haven't been tracking the market long and there are others in here that are much more in tune with "fair prices" and how much cheaper you may be able to find something. 

But I apologize if I have damaged the thread in anyway

Well I'm new to the thread and suppose I'm partially to blame. I've consulted the thread once on OG Purp Blacks and once on 3Ms. It's because I haven't been tracking the market long and there are others in here that are much more in tune with "fair prices" and how much cheaper you may be able to find something. 

But I apologize if I have damaged the thread in anyway
Wasn't trying to personally attack you. Just stated a general question because of the repetitious question that happen. I just literally answered a question that I posted about only 5 pages back.

That doesn't take more than 5 mins to sift through.

No need to apologize either, the thread is already long gone.

Wasn't trying to personally attack you. Just stated a general question because of the repetitious question that happen. I just literally answered a question that I posted about only 5 pages back.

That doesn't take more than 5 mins to sift through.

No need to apologize either, the thread is already long gone.
It's a general apology if I've bothered anyone in here. That is all

Apology accepted. 
nthat.gif

Most people will not read back. Come on guys...even the "cool guys" come back from vacation or whatever and will say "catch me up guys I've been gone for X amount of time and I've missed tons of pages!" Why don't you make a giant speech telling them to read all the pages the THEY chose not read? It works both ways. Either answer someone's question or just **** because now YOU are cluttering the thread with utter and total garbage.

Most people will not read back. Come on guys...even the "cool guys" come back from vacation or whatever and will say "catch me up guys I've been gone for X amount of time and I've missed tons of pages!" Why don't you make a giant speech telling them to read all the pages the THEY chose not read? It works both ways. Either answer someone's question or just **** because now YOU are cluttering the thread with utter and total garbage.
how is 5 pages such a difficult task? People take the time to go back and read posts. I've been repped for posts about BOOOST days after I posted them. so your argument is null.

I'm cluttering the thread because I have to respond to your side-busting  posts that do nothing to solve anything.

but continue to be a shoe wizard gandalf.

People definitely need to go back and read a few pages, if you're not doing that and you come in here asking for updates I'm just gonna lie to you.

Back
Top Bottom