ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legit scuff = live with it... lol
Wabi-sabi my friends.  Learn to find beauty in imperfection.  
nthat.gif

i wanna use the jason markk on my wools but fuzzy bear will come out with all that scrubbing

Just use a towel dampened with the solution (h2o + Jason Markk cleaner) to clean the uppers. Cleaned my creams this way. Came out slightly more fuzzy than DS but much better than if you used a brush with hard bristles.

View media item 2059828
These new gradients don't squeek when walking on hardwood floors or tile/linoleum like all my other boosts. The Creams and Mystery Greys both squeek with updated bottoms and of course all of my OG colors do as well. Strange

These new gradients don't squeek when walking on hardwood floors or tile/linoleum like all my other boosts. The Creams and Mystery Greys both squeek with updated bottoms and of course all of my OG colors do as well. Strange
about the pull the trigger after seeing these on feet.

thanks........
mad.gif
 lol

Aye peeps buy this if your ub starts yellowing.

sneakerer turtle dove paint or you can just use regular shoe polish paint kinda thingy. I used  shumagic .

Does ultra boost yellow overtime or it stays white
it will def yellow over time. how long though depends on how many times you wear them and how you store them. also some pairs seem to yellow right away or quickly meanwhile none of my pairs have yellowed. just had some dirt on one pair and jmark cleaned it right off.

it will def yellow over time. how long though depends on how many times you wear them and how you store them. also some pairs seem to yellow right away or quickly meanwhile none of my pairs have yellowed. just had some dirt on one pair and jmark cleaned it right off.

Good to know , I only own CREAMS [emoji]128517[/emoji]

well in Amsterdam the ground is very, very dirty, like a combination of everything. And it's always wet :frown:

just rem painting the boost changes it's properties
Haha no it doesn't.

Coloring the material during the process of actually creating boost changes it's properties. Painting on the outer layer of the boost isn't gonna change anything except the color.

i'll just stick to wearing my shoes and leting them get small smudges like a normal person. I decided it wasnt worth it for me to sit there and clean every shoe after wearing to make sure it looks brand new.

Haha no it doesn't.

Coloring the material during the process of actually creating boost changes it's properties. Painting on the outer layer of the boost isn't gonna change anything except the color.
Do you have a link to an official adidas source that can confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom