ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still haven't copped? What size are you again? Lol
Well, I mean I can easily own a pair if I wanted to pay that resale price. But I gotta stick to my principles however stupid it may be 
nthat.gif
 - which means I probably won't get my pair 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Well, I mean I can easily own a pair if I wanted to pay that resale price. But I gotta stick to my principles however stupid it may be 
nthat.gif
 - which means I probably won't get my pair 
laugh.gif

I've been #teammanual #teamretail ever since I started on the UB hype. You learn to live without.

Although I wish I had me some burgs and SNS.

I've been #teammanual #teamretail ever since I started on the UB hype. You learn to live without.

#teamcaged #teammanual #teamretailifpossibleorresaleifireallyhaveto!

Last edited:
#teamcaged #teammanual #teamretailifpossibleorresaleifireallyhaveto!
lol glad to see there is a small few that play the game straight up.

Not bashing anyone who does it different, just sucks when resellers who don't even like the shoe artificially jack up the prices.

Many have said to contact them for a better price.
@boozeandshoes   REPPED for this. I had to research this company before purchasing, I even had the opportunity of visiting them. No shipping no tax. Instant gratification. walked in with pairs hibernating. Just like the good ole days of sneaker hunting. They are good people.

Last edited:
View media item 2093461View media item 2093462View media item 2093385View media item 2093386
Thinking about painting the inside mid sole plastic piece gold... Make it true Niner colors.

Prep: Nail polish remover on the boost midsole.
Used: Angelus leather Dye, jet black paint, matte finisher
Tips: Take your time with the painters tape and make sure the tape has a good seal. You'll probably have to untape it around the cage and toe to make sure you get all the boost between stages and then retape for the next stage. Take your time and don't worry about a little flaw here or there. The nail polish remover can handle most overages but work on the mistakes as quickly as possible so they don't set. Some dye leaked through the tape and onto one of the plastic midsole pieces and left brown stains.

Super happy with the results, looks a million times better than the white sole IMO.

Looks great! Minimizing the loudness of the shoe definitely is the way to go. Too bright otherwise

I tell myself this everytime I even think of looking at the Soleboxes now. Any shoe I can't get for retail or below is a shoe I don't need. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

lol glad to see there is a small few that play the game straight up.

Not bashing anyone who does it different, just sucks when resellers who don't even like the shoe artificially jack up the prices.
Same here.  I have OGs, MGs, creams, and 3Ms, all at retail with no bots.  Plus several pairs of NMDs that can't be found these days.  Though I do admit that others who came to UB later (Spring 2016) will have a much harder time sticking to retail except on undesired colorways.  

Interestingly enough I had doubled up on 3Ms and OGs back in the winter and listed them in my sig for a couple of months trying to oop an NTer.  Got some people trying to lowball me but no takers that would cover my tax and shipping, so I sold them on eBay for a nice chunk of change.  
laugh.gif

Looks great! Minimizing the loudness of the shoe definitely is the way to go. Too bright otherwise
Ya'll talk about the UBs like they're the dress shoes or something. All excited about the creams and wools and chalks lol. These are casual shoes and meant for good weather. 
roll.gif

I tell myself this everytime I even think of looking at the Soleboxes now. Any shoe I can't get for retail or below is a shoe I don't need. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Same here.  I have OGs, MGs, creams, and 3Ms, all at retail with no bots.  Plus several pairs of NMDs that can't be found these days.  Though I do admit that others who came to UB later (Spring 2016) will have a much harder time sticking to retail except on undesired colorways.  

Interestingly enough I had doubled up on 3Ms and OGs back in the winter and listed them in my sig for a couple of months trying to oop an NTer.  Got some people trying to lowball me but no takers that would cover my tax and shipping, so I sold them on eBay for a nice chunk of change.  
laugh.gif
I've had pairs to trade in my sig for months but folks have contacted me wanting to buy them straight up and are okay with paying resell. I ain't gonna **** price those dudes which is why I'd rather trade but they insist on paying that extra. Never really gave those folks a chance to lowball me and they give up when I only want to trade.

Last edited:
got the back ordered email from roadrunner for the muti 2.0. at least they didn't cancel (yet) and not charged until shipped.

sock talk time again YAYYY!!! if you really care what brand your socks are, IMO you care too much.

Back
Top Bottom