ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I just checked it and there's a bunch of Yeezys for <$600. New and used

not sure if serious
I am not saying there are a ton but they are out there. I check multiple times daily. Make sure you are VERY knowledgeable about what characteristics make up a legit pair because there are TONs of fakes listed as 100% authentic.

So now that you have em after so long... are they as dope as everyone's hoping they are?
They're super dope, but, as I posted earlier, it's a bit disappointing that even the boost on these is not truly colored boost, but white boost painted black.

This is the case for all the other pairs out there too. No truly colored boost out there yet.

Nmd trash, too.
laugh.gif
i like them both kanye

Someone posted DS chalks for $230 pick up at Banned LA and everyone was trying to grab it LOL  Was size 10 but too far from me.  If that was local I would have jumped on it too 
laugh.gif

There's nothing definite about these dropping at all, let alone very soon. There are samples of these floating around with gradient pattern instead of OG knit, the soonest they'd be releasing is Sept. but I was just told that they now weren't dropping until December and there's still no definitive word on og knit vs gradient.

Could be BS & Sept might be the time, but I just said f it and copped them. Worst case scenario they drop in a few months and I double up at retail or possibly even less. Moved a couple things to justify the cost.

Not knocking you man its your money and like i said 'nice pickup' These are definitely dropping though. My sources confirm towards the end of this year the caged TBs with OG knit will definitely drop. The fact that painted cageless Boost is soon to drop further confirms what I've been told [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Someone posted DS chalks for $230 pick up at Banned LA and everyone was trying to grab it LOL  Was size 10 but too far from me.  If that was local I would have jumped on it too 
laugh.gif
I said the same thing.

Desperate resellers in that group

Not knocking you man its your money and like i said 'nice pickup' These are definitely dropping though. My sources confirm towards the end of this year the caged TBs with OG knit will definitely drop. The fact that painted cageless Boost is soon to drop further confirms what I've been told [emoji]128521[/emoji]
No doubt, I've just heard a lot of conflicting reports that they might end up being gradients when they drop. If someone from adidas HQ called me up and said og knit triple blacks were dropping in December, I'd still probably have copped these with that knowledge. Too long to wait!

But yeah, it was actually a totally unexpected pick up. I paid a little less than what most of the going rates seem to be so I'm not too worried.

laugh.gif
Deals are out there you just have to be patient.

No doubt, I've just heard a lot of conflicting reports that they might end up being gradients when they drop. If someone from adidas HQ called me up and said og knit triple blacks were dropping in December, I'd still probably have copped these with that knowledge. Too long to wait!

But yeah, it was actually a totally unexpected pick up. I paid a little less than what most of the going rates seem to be so I'm not too worried.
We actually just got the adidas line sheet booklets for next seasons stuff at my office... haven't had a chance to check em out but now I'm curious if those TBs are in there somewhere...

I should've none better than to think they would come out with colored boost. Depending on how the TBs are durability wise and the $, I might just save a few $ and buy a slightly used pair of core blacks, replace the insole and paint them myself once the boost starts to yellow.

To be honest the dopest part of the triple blacks is not the black boost to me, it's the fully blacked out upper. I've seen people dye CB uppers to achieve a similar look but it doesn't look quite the same.

To be honest the dopest part of the triple blacks is not the black boost to me, it's the fully blacked out upper. I've seen people dye CB uppers to achieve a similar look but it doesn't look quite the same.

Thats one of the dopest things about the WWs too. Wearing white socks that show through the knit looks [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The Adidas Ultra Boost Pure Control just dropped on adidas.uk in the black and volt colorways

Sizes disappearing quick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom